Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, pabstblueribbon said:

This has got to be the stupidest thing she’s done. Like wtf? And no I won’t change my mind if I get in. And no I’m literally not fucking supporting her this time. And no I won’t buy or steam a goddamn thing. Why would you alienate your fans? Oh or is me supporting you since you were only putting Heartbreaks & Earthquakes on SoundCloud not good enough coz I’m not on goddamn instagram every fucking waking hour? 

It’s not that serious tbh- I’ll link the subreddit for her posts if you want but she’s only sharing little bits of info/it’s not music or anything 

I do find the concept pretty pointless though tbh- she would of been better off hiding and announcing herself on a small forum like the pc one for her cult fans to find 

Like of course a high profile account is going to result in your content being shared as a public figure. 13k people can’t keep a secret 

24 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Apparently 360Brat account stopped accepting users from now on since it has now 36,000 followers.

She said “had to stop at 36,000 obviously”

it’s not clear, but I assumed she meant stop the public window for today at 36,000 followers - not stopping ever making it public again

does anyone know what really happened with Huck and Charli.. these recent leaks have been like about a specific ex (wondering if its abt him) + I used to find them so adorable together but with songs like Caught in the Middle, February 2017, No Angel, Emotional, alongside Every Rule (LOL does every album have a song about cheating????) being about her cheating (not gonna assume hes innocent either) What happened????

Idek what the criteria to get it is since i sent the request when she posted the @ and then randomly found myself inside among the first batch. A friend keeps sending requests and still he's out lol

6 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

does anyone know what really happened with Huck and Charli.. these recent leaks have been like about a specific ex (wondering if its abt him) + I used to find them so adorable together but with songs like Caught in the Middle, February 2017, No Angel, Emotional, alongside Every Rule (LOL does every album have a song about cheating????) being about her cheating (not gonna assume hes innocent either) What happened????

Now THAT’S a bop … :true:

36 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

I don't think anyone really knows, they broke up for a bit in the middle (2017ish?) cause huck's birthday isn't the one in party 4 u, I think (in the case of unreleased) she also makes stuff up, we don't know how much was actually ever intended for her or what was for other people