Charli XCX

40 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Now THAT’S a bop … :true:

35 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

Best song on Sucker iktrrrr

Caught in the Middle stans RISE :kris::beyonce: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Y’all praising caught in the middle when gold coins, breaking up and even London queen obliterate it 🤔

The JFK line is comedy gold and must have been intentional 

But in actuality for the USxcxers the line makes perfect sense because Americans drive on a different side to us brits 

The snippet of Lightning Bolts came on shuffle yesterday and made me realise how long we’ve had that snippet for and Bubble Pop etc and nothing else leaked. So many post XCX World leaks though. 

13 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

The snippet of Lightning Bolts came on shuffle yesterday and made me realise how long we’ve had that snippet for and Bubble Pop etc and nothing else leaked. So many post XCX World leaks though. 

I need Bubble Pop asap even though it might be a flop lol

4 hours ago, xcxfan1 said:

does anyone know what really happened with Huck and Charli.. these recent leaks have been like about a specific ex (wondering if its abt him) + I used to find them so adorable together but with songs like Caught in the Middle, February 2017, No Angel, Emotional, alongside Every Rule (LOL does every album have a song about cheating????) being about her cheating (not gonna assume hes innocent either) What happened????

February 2017 is an emotional masterpiece.

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Y’all praising caught in the middle when gold coins, breaking up and even London queen obliterate it 🤔

The JFK line is comedy gold and must have been intentional 

But in actuality for the USxcxers the line makes perfect sense because Americans drive on a different side to us brits 

Caught In The Middle deserves to be praised. It's a magnificent pop ballad. Is it considered a ballad? I don't care. It's a great emotional pop song with a lot of energy, angst and longing. For me, Breaking Up is a little too on the nose as far as pop music goes than I care for from Charli.

London Queen & Gold Coins are bops though. Loved these songs then and now. But for me, the underrated gem of the album is Body of My Own. She was giving 80s sex realness. 

Charli really is the greatest pop artist of all time

every single song she puts out makes me feel something and no other artist can do that

idk how my brain got so lucky to decide Charli XCX music is all it wants to hear but I will stan until the end of time

Why did HIFN finally click with me after all this time? Like I always liked it but felt like it was too noisy on most songs but I relistened today and each track slaps. Only song that should have been scrapped is C2.0

ET6hNY5WoAAhcfz.jpg

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Why did HIFN finally click with me after all this time? Like I always liked it but felt like it was too noisy on most songs but I relistened today and each track slaps. Only song that should have been scrapped is C2.0

c2.0 was cute and id rather have it than not but whyyyyy did she scrap i hate all this gravity and if i cried???

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx