Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Yeahhh he came out last year I think! Wonder if Charli knew that too tho :/

i don’t think so based on her answer tbh. thank you, i’m glad i know now !

guys i don't think charli is doing so good rn… :bebe: i fear she might be struggling mentally and we're witnessing a (semi) public meltdown with these 360 posts

2 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

guys i don't think charli is doing so good rn… :bebe: i fear she might be struggling mentally and we're witnessing a (semi) public meltdown with these 360 posts

It’s not that serious

qfrWuBl.png

14 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

literally where? :brandy: because of all the celebrities i've ever seen on the internet, Charli is the most uncringe and true to herself. She made a Lanaboards account before to tease P4U, She's educated on leaks, She was a tumblr mixtape girl, She makes these incredibly ironic public statements as jokes, She always talks about her experiences more casually than anyone else Imo... so what She wanted to make a private account for personal posting...She's literally just like us  :whatever2:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

literally where? :brandy: because of all the celebrities i've ever seen on the internet, Charli is the most uncringe and true to herself. She made a Lanaboards account before to tease P4U, She's educated on leaks, She makes these incredibly ironic public statements as jokes, She always talks about her experiences more casually than anyone else Imo... so what She wanted to make a private account for personal posting...She's literally just like us  :whatever2:

I agree no one can gauge what constitutes a “breakdown” but tbh it was my first thought :toofloppy: some of her posts can come across as very manic but I think she just goes through the motions a lot- I’m sure she’s fine just struggling which she has stated mutiple times over the years.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I agree no one can gauge what constitutes a “breakdown” but tbh it was my first thought :toofloppy: some of her posts can come across as very manic but I think she just goes through the motions a lot- I’m sure she’s fine just struggling which she has stated mutiple times over the years.

What about the millions of people on the internet with stan/spam accounts like :toofloppy: do we think they all think before posting too?

This is politely Charli's Finsta :wink:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

What about the millions of people on the internet with stan/spam accounts like :toofloppy: do we think they all think before posting too?

I mean most shitposters are mentally ill hence why they shitpost for attention on the internet :lmao: but like I said she’s stated she struggles with anxiety and such Im sure it’s just part of how she manages.

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean most shitposters are mentally ill hence why they shitpost for attention on the internet :lmao: but like I said she’s stated she struggles with anxiety and such Im sure it’s just part of how she manages.

We cannot generalize and say people who shitpost are mentally ill LMAOOO pls :judgingu3: its just a normal thing people savvy with the internet do nowadays. 

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

We cannot generalize and say people who shitpost are mentally ill LMAOOO pls :judgingu3: its just a normal thing people savvy with the internet do nowadays. 

Oh come on, I wouldn’t say most of us on here exhibit healthy behaviour myself included :deadbanana: all we can do is try our best- it was moreso when she told us she got angry and smashed her phone against the wall rather than the shitposting itself friend.

38 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

literally where? :brandy: because of all the celebrities i've ever seen on the internet, Charli is the most uncringe and true to herself. She made a Lanaboards account before to tease P4U, She's educated on leaks, She was a tumblr mixtape girl, She makes these incredibly ironic public statements as jokes, She always talks about her experiences more casually than anyone else Imo... so what She wanted to make a private account for personal posting...She's literally just like us  :whatever2:

wait what when :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23