Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean most shitposters are mentally ill hence why they shitpost for attention on the internet :lmao: 

i shitpost a lot. i’m mentally fucked up but not ill :oop:

4 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i shitpost a lot. i’m mentally fucked up but not ill :oop:

fr i shitpost when i drink a lot of caffeine. i get a lil manic but all in good faith lmao. 

16 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

She also posted a snippet of the newly recorded HIFN version from her account here :teehee:

she should log on, read my post about how Angry All the Time should've been on True Romance instead of Cloud Aura, and then enact that change as a late anniversary present

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

34 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

she should log on, read my post about how Angry All the Time should've been on True Romance instead of Cloud Aura, and then enact that change as a late anniversary present

the fact the majority bashes poor Cloud Aura 

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Cloud Aura is iconic because it’s her first heavily autotuned song :true:

it's also the song where Brooke Candy positively compares the relationship between herself and a past lover to

• Beyonce and Jay-Z
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Ivana and Donald Trump

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

11 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

it's also the song where Brooke Candy positively compares the relationship between herself and a past lover to

• Beyonce and Jay-Z
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Ivana and Donald Trump

sounds like a slay to me :bebe:

7 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

wait what when :eartha:

I don’t think she was actually on here. She had umru post a party 4 u preview disguised as a random leak on Reddit and I think umru might have also made an account to post it here too I don’t remember exactly

but I doubt Charli herself actually took any time to read the posts here

22 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/439534-matty-healy-admits-to-watching-racist-rpe-fetish-prn/

:deadbanana: not holding charli accountable but we should all assess who we hang around - Matthew is certified unhinged psychiatric patient 

How the hell does he get off with watching TW heavily described because I dont want anyone sympathizing with this .

Spoiler

dehumanizing racist and rpe fetish videos - usually a White male and Black woman, using racist words and actions, abusing and hitting the woman, hardcore and rough, woman being covered in vomit and cm, and then being asked how would you feel if someone you loved watched this 

Please do not search this up if you have a heart, what you will see is gut wrenching & sick 

Reddit is currently going off on Taylor but sadly knowing that woman she cares more about her reputation and career than some guy she's with, it would be a miracle if she did break up with him over this. As for Twigs this is so weird especially with her discussing the racial abuse shes encountered while dating Robert Pattinson.

As for charli, thankfully opening for the 1975 was a bullet dodge, she doesnt really associate with people who are really problematic imo (theres caroline but its not as bad as this) 

and as for him, is there anything this guy can do without getting kicked out from the band at all????? hes disgusting and vile and needs to go to jail or d13... one or the other. mostly the second one.

31 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

How the hell does he get off with watching TW heavily described because I dont want anyone sympathizing with this .

Reveal hidden contents

dehumanizing racist and rpe fetish videos - usually a White male and Black woman, using racist words and actions, abusing and hitting the woman, hardcore and rough, woman being covered in vomit and cm, and then being asked how would you feel if someone you loved watched this 

Please do not search this up if you have a heart, what you will see is gut wrenching & sick 

Reddit is currently going off on Taylor but sadly knowing that woman she cares more about her reputation and career than some guy she's with, it would be a miracle if she did break up with him over this. As for Twigs this is so weird especially with her discussing the racial abuse shes encountered while dating Robert Pattinson.

As for charli, thankfully opening for the 1975 was a bullet dodge, she doesnt really associate with people who are really problematic imo (theres caroline but its not as bad as this) 

and as for him, is there anything this guy can do without getting kicked out from the band at all????? hes disgusting and vile and needs to go to jail or d13... one or the other. mostly the second one.

She’s dating a member though :deadbanana: and all the band are rumoured to have known people that abuse people but turn a blind eye- let’s just hope George is a good one- charli stated she likes matty a week ago but hopefully she’ll come around…

37 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

What did Caroline do? You can’t seriously be even mentioning her for what I think you are :rip: for QUOTING Kanye West lyrics in type? 

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I’m not surprised she’s never listened to an Ariana album(they’re really really bad) 

Dangerous Woman is amazing!! I honestly thought a Charli & Ariana collab would have been a good idea + good for promo somewhere on CRASH since it was her main pop girl era or whatever. 

14417469274.gif

45 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

As for charli, thankfully opening for the 1975 was a bullet dodge, she doesnt really associate with people who are really problematic imo (theres caroline but its not as bad as this

If you’re talking about that stupid Kanye lyric Instagram story, you should honestly have your phone taken away from you lmao. 

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

What did Caroline do? You can’t seriously be even mentioning her for what I think you are :rip: for QUOTING Kanye West lyrics in type? 

Just now, Estheim said:

If you’re talking about that stupid Kanye lyric Instagram story, you should honestly have your phone taken away from you lmao. 

lyric or not it’s not acceptable to be using a word that is not meant for you to use. hope this helps! 

weird how there’s a bigger issue going on and you guys want to focus on the part where i think caroline is weird for typing that.. get help 😭

3 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

lyric or not it’s not acceptable to be using a word that is not meant for you to use. hope this helps! 

weird how there’s a bigger issue going on and you guys want to focus on the part where i think caroline is weird for typing that.. get help 😭

Well, just shows how out of pocket it was for you to even mention it:)

3 minutes ago, Estheim said:

Well, just shows how out of pocket it was for you to even mention it:)

for what? saying she doesn’t surround herself around people who are problematic and naming the only situation i find weird and not even charlis fault ??  that’s the part that made you mad? not what else i had said???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭