Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

now why this atap dragging all of a sudden when boys been haunting all of us ever since 2017? drag her instead :wtf2: and leave atap alone!! you just don't. get. it.

I’ve seen Boys live too many times, it was nice the first time. Boys did it’s thing at the time but it’s time is over. 

9 hours ago, lovemooch said:

GOD THIS

The leaked reggae version was so fun! released ones sounded so edited after listening to the leak for one year

I think the best version by far is that "Blame It On Your Love (Track 10 version)" on the masterpost, personally

Literally every other mix of the song sounds almost unsalvageably unfinished to me

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

a taylor x charli collab will probably never happen… but the thought would be so intriguing… for some reason i think a sorry if i hurt you cover by taylor would slap,,,???? and likewise a girl at home cover by charli. dont ask why. it‘s a vision that came to me in a daydream. 

also the thought of both of them going on a double date is kind of hilarious to me. manifesting this. 

15 minutes ago, reflecting said:

a taylor x charli collab will probably never happen… but the thought would be so intriguing… for some reason i think a sorry if i hurt you cover by taylor would slap,,,???? and likewise a girl at home cover by charli. dont ask why. it‘s a vision that came to me in a daydream. 

also the thought of both of them going on a double date is kind of hilarious to me. manifesting this. 

the std community would truly collapse :oprah:

finally revisited true romance today for the first time in a while...its so good im so sorry i ever thought otherwise, ive been avoiding it cuz i could not get into it but it finally clicked for me today

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

finally revisited true romance today for the first time in a while...its so good im so sorry i ever thought otherwise, ive been avoiding it cuz i could not get into it but it finally clicked for me today

Do you actually like it or are you forcing yourself :delicious:

Personally it’s my favourite album of hers but it was a grower for me to understand- didn’t really for it in 2015 during sucker but I streamed it a year later and I could hear all the interesting layers and the songwriting really sold it for me- it’s genuinely one of the best things I’ve ever listened to.

6 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

atap and boys are both bops. y'all just tryna be quirky and different :smh:

Did you go to the Crash tour? I don’t know about anyone else but it killed the vibe. It only just worked for the Charli tour. It’s was fine for festivals but I’d much rather hear an album or mixtape track. 

10 hours ago, reflecting said:

Someone please recreate this with AI 💖 

Taylor feat. Charli or Charli feat. Taylor is needed!!!!

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

2 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

i have a very specific memory of hearing a taylor ai version of unlock it but i cannot find it

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

9 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

someone do this i really want sorry if i hurt you taylors version

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

i have a very specific memory of hearing a taylor ai version of unlock it but i cannot find it

Omg yes i think it was posted here dnsndnwn but it was BAD