Fluorine

Charli XCX

32 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

all this sucker and true romance praise.... where r the number 1 angel lovers at  ....

i’m sticky icky like lipgloss i’m :party:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

33 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

all this sucker and true romance praise.... where r the number 1 angel lovers at  ....

N1A feels like a very natural bridge between Sucker and her "hyperpop" eras, like Babygirl is very Sucker-coded

but alas, I feel like her discography is separated into "Pre-Vroom Vroom" and "Post-Vroom Vroom" territories purely for the sake of how ridiculous a choice that EP was

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

my mind is simply just

We gon' be stackin', stackin' every second
Tell me things, tell me things
I'ma take you to heaven
I'ma take you to heaven
I'ma take you to heaven
I'ma take you to heaven

[Chorus]
Bout to pull up on the block
Block, block, block, block, block, block
Bout to pull up on the block
Bout to pull up on the—

at all times :burn:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

3 hours ago, FkaIl said:

N1A feels like a very natural bridge between Sucker and her "hyperpop" eras, like Babygirl is very Sucker-coded

but alas, I feel like her discography is separated into "Pre-Vroom Vroom" and "Post-Vroom Vroom" territories purely for the sake of how ridiculous a choice that EP was

A ridiculously excellent choice   :true: :popcorn:

imagine hating pre-pc charli i could never be that tasteless :omfg2:

imagine hating post-pc charli too like… what a sad life i'll pray for your taste to come back :pray2:

25 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

imagine hating pre-pc charli i could never be that tasteless :omfg2:

I have to admit that Sucker didnt pleased me that much when it came out but time made me enjoy it more and more. Its a solid album tbh

I actually really liked the vroom vroom EP at the time- it was interesting and odd.

I remember the critics were vicious about it though. 

it’s still not bad but it didn’t age aswell for me- it’s sound isn’t as nearly as interesting or unique as when it came out. 

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

N1A feels like a greatest hits compilation to me and I still think it’s odd how Atlantic label didn’t release it commercially as an album to this day.

i wouldnt say greatest hits because none of the songs really took off anywhere but it does feel like a comp rather than a mixtape because it hardly had an era ... literally a few months after it came pop 2 and it just  never had her own moment 

14 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

i wouldnt say greatest hits because none of the songs really took off anywhere but it does feel like a comp rather than a mixtape because it hardly had an era ... literally a few months after it came pop 2 and it just  never had her own moment 

Im just saying in terms of the songs themselves- not the commercial success aspect 

14 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

Im just saying in terms of the songs themselves- not the commercial success aspect 

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

N1A feels like a greatest hits compilation to me and I still think it’s odd how Atlantic label didn’t release it commercially as an album to this day.

This! For example they could've chucked in some of the XCX World "singles" and made this the album if they weren't sure on the sound of XCX World.

01. Dreamer ft. Starrah and RAYE

02. Girls Night Out ft. TyNi

03. 3am (Pull Up) ft. MØ

04. Roll With Me

05. I Wanna Be With U

06. ILY2

07. No Angel

08. Babygirl ft. Uffie

09. White Roses

10. Drugs ft. ABRA

11. Blame It On U

12. Waterfall

13. After The Afterparty ft. Lil Yachty

2 hours ago, bored said:

This! For example they could've chucked in some of the XCX World "singles" and made this the album if they weren't sure on the sound of XCX World.

Charli really pushed Bounce while throwing out radio-friendly hits like Emotional, Babygirl, ILY2 as unpromoted mixtape tracks and then wondered why the XCX World era was a bust

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina