Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's so weird to me that Secret is a Britney reject, cuz you know what it really sounds like? It sounds like a non-single from This Is What The Truth Feels Like by Gwen Stefani

You know she would've bought the song too

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

speaking of n1a, i think one of the greatest tragedies of being a charli xcx fan is that we dont have a full recording of the la exchange show

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

33 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

It's so weird to me that Secret is a Britney reject, cuz you know what it really sounds like? It sounds like a non-single from This Is What The Truth Feels Like by Gwen Stefani

You know she would've bought the song too

None of the songs on that album sound anything like secret though- it’s more sweet escape if anything 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

When they said Vroom Vroom wasn’t innovative… we had to lafff

It really wasn’t- the only thing it did do was innovate car noises but even that was a gimmick that had no impact retrospectively 

Vroom Vroom is a great body of work but the short length + paradise which reviewers were correct in saying lacked any personality  are major detractions. 

It is truly her last release where her vocals were on top form- her vocals are smooth and have great belts like in secret.

the secret demo is also better