Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

I've established a brand and now is my time to spew controversial statements ala Doja Cat

HIFN is Charli's weakest album by far, to a point it would only be topped (bottomed?) if she were to release 24 Hours officially, and her strongest is True Romance

but hifn was made in six weeks and the 24 hours album was made in 24hrs so obviously they’re not going to be comparable to her “polished” albums…

and hifn got praised for being ‘of the moment’ not because it was ‘groundbreaking’ in any technical sense right? or is this an unpopular opinion I’ve never come across before…

Just now, AllForYou said:

but hifn was made in six weeks and the 24 hours album was made in 24hrs so obviously they’re not going to be comparable to her “polished” albums…

and hifn got praised for being ‘of the moment’ not because it was ‘groundbreaking’ in any technical sense right? or is this an unpopular opinion I’ve never come across before…

it's the #1 hyperpop and #143 pop album of all time on rateyourmusic.com + was top 10 on practically every publication's year-end list that year

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

9 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

it's the #1 hyperpop and #143 pop album of all time on rateyourmusic.com + was top 10 on practically every publication's year-end list that year

Yeah but music is subjective- do others opinions influence the way you view music that much? There’s always going to be people on here who get catty with classic shady gay lingo about embarrassing taste and etc

Personally I find rateyourmusic a massive circle jerk 

when do we think 360brat will come out? Or just the next album if 360brat isn’t actually an album/mixtape lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay controversial question-if you were to rank up Charlis discog next to someone considered a pop industry legend like Madonna, janet or an alt pop one like Kate bush how do you think she’d rank up?

none of these people would have careers without Charli and her contribution to art…. :true:

3 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

also someone got ‘360_brat’ tattooed on them…

what a thing to get a tattoo of... Charli's finsta she made so she can talk shit w/ fans

eating pure vagina

2 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

what a thing to get a tattoo of... Charli's finsta she made so she can talk shit w/ fans

I just feel like it’s risky getting that tattooed on you so early on, maybe I’m just pessimistic but I think I would wait until after the ‘era’ if this even is an era. 

You're the one who could make me stay :runs:

You're the only one who makes me feel this way :omg:

You're the one whose been stealing stars :monicker:

Your golden arrow went through my heart :slay:

You're the one who could turn the page :sadcore4:

You're the one who came along and unlocked the cage :oprah4:

Now I'm dancing in the dark :beyonce:

eating pure vagina

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I will say it was a choice to release click 2.0 😭 but forever was very refreshing and a nice change of pace 

unpopular opinion - i love click 2.0

the girls that get it, get it

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

i said it before but it need to be said again: hifn has the best flow ever and there's not a single song you can replace or erase

from pink diamond to visions it's a pure  perfection, god himself was making this album through charli's hands i see no other explanation :oprah3:

Honestly charli set the bar too high with True Romance- her anxiety and self doubt created one of the best albums of all time and I don’t think she’ll ever come close to it for me. The lead up from great mixtapes to an amazing album was perfect. The way she improved on her songwriting for it aswell meticulously.

The only way she could truly achieve a higher album would be to do an expansive concept album and to gain her vocal range back. but I’m content with her fun pop and experimental stuff of course :wub:

I know she loves pop 2 more anyway