Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

Do u have a collection somewhere of the best videos taken from the eras shows Charli did last year?

FUCK i want one so bad!!!!! the fact that the roll with me performance is lost...absolutely horrible

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

36 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

FUCK i want one so bad!!!!! the fact that the roll with me performance is lost...absolutely horrible

What kinda archivist 😩

Β 

we need some kind ofΒ master post of what’s collected and what’s still needed when it comes to live performances

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

What kinda archivist 😩

Β 

we need some kind ofΒ master post of what’s collected and what’s still needed when it comes to live performances

i am a hobby archivist i have things to do in my life

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

15 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I’m going to a party in like 10 mins so I can’t take any proper nice pictures buttt i’ll do some close ups of the vinyl and insert

Β 

jyPRgaS.jpgbGbEPHO.jpg

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Lby13Rr.jpglHBIxQF.jpg

I know the photos are meant to look β€˜pixelly’ to an extent, with the glitches and stuff, but you know the stretching and pixelation you get from upscaling a LQ photo? that’s what the insert is. i think they must have found the photo online and just printed that

The vinyl color looks pretty but that LQΒ upscaling is very noticeable.

12 hours ago, FkaIl said:

was reflecting on all of Charli's writer + demo singer credits and yeah she's really the modern Ester Dean huh :true:

she should've kept You For Me for Crash tho :true:

I'm gonna get clowned for this but i kinda like Rita's version more
Idk like my order of versions we have is Rita's Version > Charli's demo version > Charli's finished version
The brighter more upbeat generic festival ready version works for Rita but doesn't for Charli, Charli's demo sounds more like something that could feasibly be on Crash but Charli's finished version sounds like she was getting ready to give it awayΒ 

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

I'm gonna get clowned for this but i kinda like Rita's version more
Idk like my order of versions we have is Rita's Version > Charli's demo version > Charli's finished version

:awkney2::whoopi::pls:

360 is about to be unlocked angels... keep refreshing

ITS UNLOCKED

GO GO GO NOW ANGELS

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

FINALLY FUCKING GOT IN CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEΒ :oprah4:

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?