Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, blameitonme said:

hot girls who joined 360brat when it first opened :hottie:Β >>>>

Β 

do you wantΒ a cookie

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

Also I really have been into 360 Brat as an album name and it would be iconic if she kept with the name and theme this whole time

Β 

With a new sound and that name, maybe we could be looking at something as boundary pushing and different as Pop 2 was

Β 

a concept

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Unpopular opinion I don’t like 360 Brat as an album name I just cant see it … but Idrc what it’s calledΒ 

Tbh I thought how I’m feeling now was dumb when the fake press releaseΒ β€œleaked” but it worked for me when it came out

What if we all like each others comments for access to the private story and we can all vouch for each otherΒ :teehee:Β mine is quite lengthy and about being crazy wild and quirky, while minding my own business and holding knowledge as a super powerΒ 

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

What if we all like each others comments for access to the private story and we can all vouch for each otherΒ :teehee:Β mine is quite lengthy and about being crazy wild and quirky, while minding my own business and holding knowledge as a super powerΒ 

what’s ur insta??Β 

Β 

+ about the true romance vinyl, i just realised the cover is slightly off center and a third of the last β€˜X’ on XCX is cut off

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

what’s ur insta??Β 

Β 

+ about the true romance vinyl, i just realised the cover is slightly off center and a third of the last β€˜X’ on XCX is cut off

a2ad9cΒ :kiss3:Β a little reveal to the girls