Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm late to this but the prospects of this record are sounding really interesting to me.

Like the influence of Uffie and Lou Reed, the diss lyrics, the current aesthetic, the producers! :nails:

I'm excited specially if it's something completely new from what we've heard so far in her catalogue.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

6 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

i don't think she recorded barbie girl for the soundtrack it's probably an old cover just like wannabe and believe:biblio:

no she did

i thought grimes and charli did something along the lines of a "barbie girl" kind of song but charli said she was going to put it on self titled ended up scrapping it because its "techno" but said she will revisit it.. is this it?

5 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

i thought grimes and charli did something along the lines of a "barbie girl" kind of song but charli said she was going to put it on self titled ended up scrapping it because its "techno" but said she will revisit it.. is this it?

That was a song called Cyber Girl In A Cyber World. I don’t think it’ll ever see the light of day tbh :toofloppy:

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

That was a song called Cyber Girl In A Cyber World. I don’t think it’ll ever see the light of day tbh :toofloppy:

girly really loves that Aqua song

shoutout to the XCX Girl in a XCX World era

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina