Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Famous is one of the 3 worst songs on Sucker but idk if y’all are ready for that truth

how can you just lie with your whole chest like that

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

:flutter:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

6 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

this thread has just devolved into the gays fighting, warner release speed drive so we can have something to talk about!

gays? on lanaboards fighting??? this is a shock?

also if your gonna fight all im gonna start shit
XCX World = Yhandi

The weakest trax on SUCKER are Die Tonight, Caught in the Middle and Red Balloon

The first two are clear filler, they feel a bit sloppy/generic compared to other tracks, and they lack personality/energy. Red Balloon is whatever—it feels a bit demo-y and not like it necessarily belongs on an album like SUCKER. There were other, far better options for the tracklist i.e. Save You, Bel Air, Not In Love, Japan, I Wanna Be Like You, Light It Up, etc.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

11 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

this thread has just devolved into the gays fighting

But I'm not ripping into people and getting violently dismissive of people based on PFP's so the party isn't quite started.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

8 hours ago, FkaIl said:

The weakest trax on SUCKER are Die Tonight, Caught in the Middle and Red Balloon

The first two are clear filler, they feel a bit sloppy/generic compared to other tracks, and they lack personality/energy. Red Balloon is whatever—it feels a bit demo-y and not like it necessarily belongs on an album like SUCKER. There were other, far better options for the tracklist i.e. Save You, Bel Air, Not In Love, Japan, I Wanna Be Like You, Light It Up, etc.

I agree with the exception of Caught in the Middle (I’d replace that third one with Famous as I’ve already made known).

but I do understand why some would see Caught in the Middle as weak. I’ve always thought of that track and Need Ur Luv to be sister tracks that kind of have the same vibe, but Need Ur Luv is much superior leaving Caught in the Middle to be forgotten when compared.

9 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Caught in the middle has always been a filler- disagree with die tonight though( it’s production beats are kinda weak) but it clearly belonged on the album in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

girl if you don’t shut the fuck up now :whoopi:

Okay maybe I take it back … Idk it’s a guilty pleasure song for me I think the beat drop doesn’t go as hard anymore :rip: but also I have this thing where if an artist says they don’t like a song they made then in my head I just like it less idk i’m mental

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost