Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli has another song coming out for a Movie. Looks to be some of the same people involved with Bodies Bodies Bodies. I think it’s safe to say whoever keeps making these, knows how to capture this generation in a beautiful timeless way… especially when they decided Charli was the soundtrack girl :teehee: if you look on the instagram they’ve used several of her songs as reel audio

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtHVZatRAt8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

51 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Charli has another song coming out for a Movie. Looks to be some of the same people involved with Bodies Bodies Bodies. I think it’s safe to say whoever keeps making these, knows how to capture this generation in a beautiful timeless way… especially when they decided Charli was the soundtrack girl :teehee: if you look on the instagram they’ve used several of her songs as reel audio

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtHVZatRAt8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

i think she just has existing music on the soundtrack, i remember when this movie premiered at festivals someone posted a picture that showed party 4 u in the credits

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Cloud Aura a classic sorry !

Brooke eats that verse up and gets me pumped for that rave intro on What I Like :gurl:

Also love Jay Park’s verse on Unlock It, it’s a bit jarring at first but then it actually fits really well personally. Not like Ice Spice on Karma :P

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

i think she just has existing music on the soundtrack, i remember when this movie premiered at festivals someone posted a picture that showed party 4 u in the credits

She said on ig:

“I made some music with A. G. Cook and George Daniel for this one of a kind movie directed by Emma Seligman, so excited for you to all see it. shout out  Rachel Sennott for the hook up.”

so hopefully that means both new and old songs might be on the soundtrack and we will be getting Charli XCX: The Visual Album :cumming2:

31 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Am I the only one who hated the 911 remix? Randomly remembered it and yeah that was def one of her worst

It’s just Party 4 U (The Epilogue)… no reason to bash ha! The fact the Gaga wanted Charli XCX to basically gut her song and make it her own is a testament to Charli’s talent in of itself :true:

8 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Am I the only one who hated the 911 remix? Randomly remembered it and yeah that was def one of her worst

I haven’t listened to it properly in headphones but I actively avoid gaga’s music post BTW 

I got reminded of the timeless classic "Heatwave" yesterday and ended up listening to the whole "Super Ultra" mixtape. I completely forgot how this particular track sounded, but after hearing it years later - it literally sounds like Charli did her best possible take on a Kali Uchis' sound and I laughed the whole time listening to it :deadbanana:

z445hpI.png

17 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

so when are we getting a charli disco album (without the blessed madonna pls)? i can already see the cover art with her beautiful curls :oprah3:

We had disco influenced tracks on crash- yuck and baby 

I think it’s a dead trend now but it could be interesting if merged with other genres 

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

We had disco influenced tracks on crash- yuck and baby 

I think it’s a dead trend now but it could be interesting if merged with other genres 

there’s never enough disco :true:

so who's gonna leak Barbie Girl, a good version of Lucy Liu, Light It Up without disgusting Discord sound effects, Better Than Ur Last Thing, Lightening Bolts, Lock You Up demo, etc.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

11 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

I got reminded of the timeless classic "Heatwave" yesterday and ended up listening to the whole "Super Ultra" mixtape. I completely forgot how this particular track sounded, but after hearing it years later - it literally sounds like Charli did her best possible take on a Kali Uchis' sound and I laughed the whole time listening to it :deadbanana:

i thought of this song the first couple seconds into moonlight