Fluorine

Charli XCX

I heard "Boom Clap" for the first time on the radio here in the U.S. I'm happy for her, but this is one of her worst singles imo. At least it's better than her attempt at punk rock. It seems inorganic, and I hope her album isn't going to be filled with punk pop, Avril Lavigne-ish songs. 

SKERT, you can click logout for saying that

I've been a harcore hip hop fan for over 20 years. Iggy's lyrics are basic, her flow needs improvement, and her fake, southern, African American accent reminds me of minstrel shows. It's so bad, it's almost offensive. She even had the audacity to call herself a slave master on one of her tracks and make racist comments about Asians and Mexicans on her Twitter in addition to homophobic comments. Her lame excuses haven't worked on me, and I haven't forgotten.

Almost anyone who doesn't call himself or herself a runaway slave master is better than Iggy. I wonder if Iggy knows that Charli is half Asian. It doesn't matter. When Iggy sees Charli, she sees $$$. Charli loves Justin Bieber. If she ever does anything with him after knowing that he sung about killing n***** and joining the KKK, I'm going to have to turn in my Charli fan card.