Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hmmm. Excited for the new song I guess. But the hook sounds just like Fancy. I don't get why they tried to recreate it's success when Charli's whole thing has always been never doing the same thing twice... Doesn't she still rant today about how she was so angry when everyone told her to write another I Love It?

God this thread is so different than it was during spring 2013 I hate it

What do you expect when it's nothing but people bitching about Charli's "totally new and never before heard musical direction that's totally selling out by the way because she never did pop and I'm too pretentious to recognize that."

I'M NOT SORRY

What do you expect when it's nothing but people bitching about Charli's "totally new and never before heard musical direction that's totally selling out by the way because she never did pop and I'm too pretentious to recognize that."

ugh @ you pretending this is about us thinking True Romance isn't pop music though... Are you saying all pop music is exactly the same in quality and artistry?

ugh @ you pretending this is about us thinking True Romance isn't pop music though... Are you saying all pop music is exactly the same in quality and artistry?

I'm not pretending. Charli makes pop music, and yet most of you are acting surprised by the fact Break the Rules is pop. It fits Charli's personality through and through, so if you don't like it maybe you just shouldn't be a fan of hers. It's the new direction for the album. Good for you though, she plans to change and evolve for each album, so the third album won't sound like the second.

I'M NOT SORRY

You're clearly more pressed than we are. :awkney:

14417469274.gif