Fluorine

Charli XCX

To all of our surprise, this actually doesn't sound like anything she's done before!

It's a beautiful song but it's weird hearing her voice that high through the whole thing. I'm so used to knowing her range that it seems very strained. I know she could never do this live lol. Very precious song though, and I'm glad it's almost all her, I thought it would be more 50/50 between her and Simon.

also yas @ "my bones they used to glow". Glowing bones is like her lyrical signature.  :cuteface:

it's great, it was so unexpected

i know right? i thought it was someone else at first. i was expecting a typical synth-y electropopballad of some sort, idk.

lABVyGE.png

The fact that Charli was in my city yesterday to perform on the biggest late night show in Norway killed me. I didn't even know. Had a major panic attack at fucking midnight when I found out. The performance was AMAZING tho. She absolutely slayed it. It was the same as the EMAs, just vocally better. :flutter: I would have gotten tickets and met her if only I knew... UGH.

lABVyGE.png