Fluorine

Charli XCX

She could've done "Beg for It" too! Her performance of "Fancy" with Iggy was alright but not as good as she got us used too.

BC + BtR were amazing.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is "So Over You" still only on European versions? I'm more interested in that than a cover of Money, so I guess I'm importing the album... boo.

Yeah it's in the UK version, but it's one of the tracks that's supposed to be released through preorders

BzhmW.png

Wikipedia has lenghts. I don't know if they're legit, but they seem to come from a site that does is not from the UK (as So Over You doesn't have anything yet). But anyway, the title track being so short...  :ohno:

1. Sucker (2:42)

2. Break The Rules (3:23)

3. London Queen (2:51)

4. Breaking Up (2:17)

5. Gold Coins (3:02)

6. Boom Clap (2:49)

7. Doing It (3:48)

8. Body Of My Own (2:45)

9. Famous (3:52)

10. Hanging Around (3:18)

11. So Over You (?)

12. Die Tonight (2:51)

13. Caught In The Middle (3:01)

14. Need Your Love (3:45)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucker_(album)

I still think it's dumb to wait over a month later to release it in the UK

Oh well, I'm sure the first week US sales will be more than the total of True Romance in the US so far

BzhmW.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HNnXFTAqsp0

waIT, what version of Break The Rules is this tho

rollercoaster till we die?

getting loud and getting laced?

edit: apparently thats the version thats getting played on the radio in Australia? does anyone have that version?

lABVyGE.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HNnXFTAqsp0

waIT, what version of Break The Rules is this tho

rollercoaster till we die?

getting loud and getting laced?

edit: apparently thats the version thats getting played on the radio in Australia? does anyone have that version?

LOL that's so cute. "getting loud and getting laced" is one of the less lazy/stupid clean versions I've seen because at least it incorporates alliteration!

edit: also, I thought "laced" was some sort of slang for getting high but in this context I guess it actually comes from getting "laced up/ready to fight"... I've never heard that before.

edit again: oh also I just realized why the UK one has a bonus track... So they wouldnt get as mad about getting it late and people would still buy it lol. It would make sense she's far more concerned with America so she has some promo lined up and she wants to wait to do a separate promo campaign for the UK release.