Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay so i know pretty much nearly everyone most likely the whole but possibly just mostly the majority of the fan base is hating the Rita collab situation but as it happened i realised how perfect the song would sound if Nicki Minaj was on it instead!! so i made a version with Nicki on the bridge part it and it turned out AMAZING and it actually works! so here it is enjoyyyy

https://soundcloud.com/sethleeremixes/charli-xcx-doing-it-ft-nicki-minaj

I literally just made an account for this one thread because I've been trying to find Charli fans for ages but never did until now haha so just wanted to say haaay!

welcome :D

BzhmW.png

Okay so i know pretty much nearly everyone most likely the whole but possibly just mostly the majority of the fan base is hating the Rita collab situation but as it happened i realised how perfect the song would sound if Nicki Minaj was on it instead!! so i made a version with Nicki on the bridge part it and it turned out AMAZING and it actually works! so here it is enjoyyyy

This actually wasn't too bad! Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the Charli thread/forum. :welcome:

14417469274.gif

it wasn't as bad as I expected it would be but its certainly not worth delaying the album another month...

also wtf was with the ending???? "R-I-T-A O-R-A and X-C-X" ok Igloo 2 and igloo 3

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

this was miles better than the rita collab! if only nicki really did do a verse  :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just like in I Love It, Charli's voice is so distinctive during the chorus that them singing together doesn't work at all and Rita is basically only present in her verse.

Oh and i just wanted to say that i think the other new song that will be on the UK version of Sucker is 'Red Balloon' cause that song is being used for a movie this year called 'Home' sooooo yaaa i think that might be it!

Where did you hear that title?

OMG. :thumb2:

When I heard the R-I-T-A O-R-A  X-C-X bullshit I was like :whoopi:

Charli who made you do this :icant2:

I have to get off this thread and never listen to that version again :thumb3:

inb4 is the next #1 single, on bb, radio and all

well the video looks like it will be good at least and it has uk no.1 potential.

I don't mind Ritas verse but it seems like this is really promo for Rita more than Charli, like she announced the same day as this remix that her new single is coming out in a few months and her label probably see Charli as a cheap way to try and get rihta somewhere in the US charts, it just all seems a bit calculated.