Fluorine

Charli XCX

@@SitarHero How the fak do you not give "Heartbreak High" 5 stars?? Like you even gave that to "B!TCH ZO SXC"  :derpna:

:judgingu: :judgingu: :judgingu: :judgingu:

"A representative for Rita has refused to comment on Charli's claims." LMAO

I caaaaaaan't wait for the Doing It video and So Over You and RED BALLOON :defeated:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

why does Beach Hut in Hawaii have 2 stars???? like does that song deserve any (((idts)))

Leave me alone!

(So the album score isn't dragged down too far lol :slayty: )

GUYS. Guess what happened today. :crying:

h1d6sn3.jpg

09KwYg6.jpg

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/557488351688024064

She is so unbelievably nice and sweet and so fucking pretty, oh my GOD. She came

out in the snowy ass weather with a huge scarf wrapped around her head.

She waved at us and shouted "Hiii! Wanna take some pictures?!" She's the best, you guys. UGH :crying:

lABVyGE.png

GUYS. Guess what happened today. :crying:

h1d6sn3.jpg

09KwYg6.jpg

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/557488351688024064

She is so unbelievably nice and sweet and so fucking pretty, oh my GOD. She came

out in the snowy ass weather with a huge scarf wrapped around her head.

She waved at us and shouted "Hiii! Wanna take some pictures?!" She's the best, you guys. UGH :crying:

WHERE WAS THIS HAPPENING!?

Couldn't watch the whole thing bad.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

the video looks awful (video quality) wise even in 1080

i cant believe she did a David LaChapelle inspired video in such a bad quality, like the pristine look of everything in his photos is like a stand out part of his work.

OMG you guys. The video was cool.... it wasn't as good as SuperLove or Breaking Up but it was still awesome! the visuals were amazing in my opinion... and some of the clips were bad quality but wasnt that on purpose???

the only thing I wish wasnt there was the bars in that clip of Charli dancing in by the pool thing... SO ANNOYING... and the fact that 2 or 3 clips in the video were square framed instead of framed how the other ones were lmao... but I thought the video was good. Charli & Rita both looked hot

I agree with whoever said Charli & Rita have great chemistry, as much as I dislike that Rita was put on this song I hope they do some live performances together!

also sidenote i think its so funny that charli is such a bad dancer and yet she still makes these big production dance-y parts in her videos  :teehee:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg