Fluorine

Charli XCX

i need help too,

CBTiNqmUsAAyuJY.png

(ignore the sxsw sophie thing its just a crappy rip of lets ride*)

can someone please tell me what i am missing? I know I'm missing some songs from 14 because I honestly just don't listen to them anymore (funny how i love half the album and hate the rest) but otherwise

CBTiCkIVAAA1TvJ.png

CBTiCmdU0AAvOPA.png

CBTiCjgUcAABmor.png

CBTiCkcU8AAawYt.png

CBTiE_FUQAEfkKM.png

CBTkrXQUQAApB87.png

I have very poor eyesight so excuse me if those are on there but I think you're missing her cover of Stay With Me (if you're looking for a complete collection those are all I can think of off the top of my head)

Also for my own collection, that version of Mess is live and a studio didn't leak did it?

anyone got pop princess? heard it used 2 be on her myspace back in the day but i can't seem to find it now

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

thank you sfm

no more Dennis

I'm still here :creep:

... and as if it had leaked this soon if I hadn't released the snippets & full tagged song, this shit has been hoarded since the release of True Romance :crossed:

I really don't care :teehee:

... and as if it had leaked this soon if I hadn't released the snippets & full tagged song, this shit has been hoarded since the release of True Romance :crossed:

v nice v interesting   :)

UM7JOQb.gif

so does this mean you're leaking X-Ray Specs untagged now that it's leaked nevermind that you were the one who did it   :hooker:

BzhmW.png