Fluorine

Charli XCX

Super Ultra is so BORING. the lyrics are dull + the production is so tiresome...the only remotely good song is Heatwave and even then I wouldn't voluntarily choose to listen to it #sorrynotsorry

+ I hate cloud aura because of Brooke Candy's "rap", it's so white that it ruins Charli's part (which is actually fairly decent, I will admit)

She_don%27t_love_herself.jpg

TINASHE'S DANCING MAKES CHARLI LOOK SOOOO AWKWARD :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Charli can't dance...she literally does those weird gun shots and swings her arms, kind of like Marina.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

i really like Drop That Kitty but idk I feel like Charli's voice just doesn't work on it so well? considering Tinashe's + Ty's voices are low, it makes her voice (badly) contrast. the demo works a lil better imo...oh well! I am so here for more Charli features on rap/hip hop tracks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

vc2jDXU.png

and now we wait :defeated:

"As for the tune they worked on together, Charli says Moroder worked some magic. "[it's one] I wrote when I was 16 or 17 on my first trip to Sweden," she says. "It's something that's been around for a while and I sent it over and he felt it. It was something I had worked on for my first record but couldn't get quite right."" - Rolling Stone

I really hope it isn't Cuts Like Diamonds re-done....................

"As for the tune they worked on together, Charli says Moroder worked some magic. "[it's one] I wrote when I was 16 or 17 on my first trip to Sweden," she says. "It's something that's been around for a while and I sent it over and he felt it. It was something I had worked on for my first record but couldn't get quite right."" - Rolling Stone[/size]

I really hope it isn't Cuts Like Diamonds re-done....................

So basically a True Romance outtake?? Possibly the last good song we'll ever get from Charli if she continues in the direction of Sucker? :defeated:

just kiiiiiiiiiidding :creep:

:xcry:

H0bDaqU.gif