Charli XCX

i really want these songs in full :)

gravity

atomic

jungle

strobe lights

girls thinking bout boys

midnight 

can we all post out charli itunes library? i really love seeing how people organize their albums/tracklists

my XCX library: https://image.ibb.co/g1jTPv/xcxlibrary.png

XCX unreleased: https://image.ibb.co/kcLJPv/xcxunreleased.png

(missing the charlotte del rey snippet, dynamite, you're the one (v3) and the live burn rubber cover (maybe a few live tracks missing?) but mostly complete and up to date

I know ahahah but like the titles !! I want an idea for a mixtape tracklist, since I was already planning on making one.

if we get the full tracks of course:

XCX WORLD - Mixtape

Come To My Party

Good Girls

Can You Hear Me

Waterfall

Ring

Bounce

No Angel

Die 4

I Wanna Be With U

Girls Night Out

After The Afterparty (SOPHIE Version)

(i would also add Roll with Me, 3 am, ILY2 & exchange tracks too + round and round)

Maybe a 2 cd XCXWORLD/Number 1 Angel representing the yin and yang in her new logo with the fun songs on 1 disc and more serious stuff on another, adding stuff from the vroom vroom EP to number 1 angel to replace missing tracks taken from the n1a mixtape for the fun disc. idk im bored sorry 

if we get the full tracks of course:

XCX WORLD - Mixtape

Come To My Party

Good Girls

Waterfall

Ring

Bounce

No Angel

I Wanna Be With U

Girls Night Out

After The Afterparty (SOPHIE Version)

(i would also add Roll with Me, 3 am, ILY2 & exchange tracks too + round and round)

Maybe a 2 cd XCXWORLD/Number 1 Angel representing the yin and yang in her new logo with the fun songs on 1 disc and more serious stuff on another, adding stuff from the vroom vroom EP to number 1 angel to replace missing tracks taken from the n1a mixtape for the fun disc. idk im bored sorry 

please send me a zip of your unreleased collection!! <3

sure thing boo, i'll post a link here when its all uploaded somewhere, sure other people might want it too

omg same. im working on completing my collection so ill post mine when im finished by the end of this week probably

We have to pray the XCX3 snippet leaker comes back, because I'm sure they have a majority, if not all, of the XCX3 session songs. Her label is so full of shit, it's grating.

i hope they leak it all because we dont need a punk album 2.0 situation :(

stuff should be appearing here now :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OYHTqHJl50UDhuNVZkemJIeEE

i'll update this when/if things leak etc etc

but um can someone PLEASE link me to the take my hand demo, im missing pretty much nothing except that and like 2 snippets which will be added once available again, also including full edits of Dreams Money Can Buy + Spoons