Fluorine

Charli XCX

Watch the real album have like 10 tracks only

I figured the real album would've been 10 tracks (the ones on genius) had this not all happened?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

At this point can we just at least get Come to My Party and/or Waterfall cause those were the best 2 snippets imo

Edit: Actually, can we just get the Emotional demo and the Sophie ATAP Demo like literally they aren't gonna be used anyway plssssssss

Somebody could tell where this came from??? 

haha, i had literally written an essay (which i then deleted because it wasnt worth it) about how bounce was originally going to be the 2nd single from the album but after the afterparty flopped so hard and had bad reception from kimmel that they panned it yesterday. this video could've very well been a choreo call for the music video that never was, it looks super vroom-vroomy, so i'm still mad that they never did anything with it. 

X----into me, into you----X

haha, i had literally written an essay about how bounce was originally going to be the 2nd single from the album but after the afterparty flopped so hard and had bad reception from kimmel that they panned it yesterday. this video could've very well been a choreo call for the music video that never was, it looks super vroom-vroomy, so i'm still mad that they never did anything with it. 

holy f  :facepalm:

haha, i had literally written an essay (which i then deleted because it wasnt worth it) about how bounce was originally going to be the 2nd single from the album but after the afterparty flopped so hard and had bad reception from kimmel that they panned it yesterday. this video could've very well been a choreo call for the music video that never was, it looks super vroom-vroomy, so i'm still mad that they never did anything with it. 

If miss charli was smart she would get this vroom vroom type of video shit done QUICK, put it out as the second single with the video (or even premiere it at an awards show or something?) and actually continue the fucking HYPE and drop the full XCX3 towards the end of the year (like late october-early december). Boys is honestly (imo) building a little hype cause even my family and other people I know in the GP have asked me about it and talked about how the video was cool. I even heard it on a local radio station. But no this bitch is gonna let Boys be another ATAP and flop its way off the final album tracklisting. If XCX3 doesn't drop until late winter/early Spring 2018 Boys will have aged like rotten curdled milk (it's a great cute summer bop but it's not that great and is borderline basic). Any thoughts on this idea?