Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why is this era so fucking messy Christ

Sucker doesn't even seem messy at ALL compared to this shit. I thought it was so bad back then  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

would kill for a studio version of too many omens...

the masterpost is almost done, i NEED people to send me stuff i've asked like 5 times...ya'll help me finish this very complete master post its missing like 3 things

i'm missing:

Take My Hand (demo)

What You Wanna Do (snippet)

and that other snippet from a few pages ago, forgot its name (not charlotte del rey)

a COMPLETE (besides above stuff) Charli unreleased masterpost:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OYHTqHJl50UDhuNVZkemJIeEE

THE ALBUM DESERVES TO LEAK AT THIS POINT!!! IDGAF ABOUT WHAT CHARLI WANTS ANYMORE CAUSE SHE HAS BEEN LYING TO USE FOR YEAAAARRSSSSS, WE CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER PUNK ALBUM SITUATION HAPPEN!!!!! IT NEEDS TO LEAK OR SHE'LL NEVER RELEASE IT AND THEN WE WILL GET SOME SHITTY ALBUM THAT WASN'T FULLY DEVELOPED. SHE'S PROBABLY OVER PC MUSIC AND IS JUST TRYNA DRAG THAT SHIT OUT FOR THE ALBUM BUT THE ALBUM WON'T BE COMING UNTIL 2020!!!!! IM SO DONE WITH HER, LEAK HER SHIT AND HAVE HER SHOOK. MAKE HER WORRY SO THAT SHE PUSHES THE DAM ALBUM OUT, THAT WAY SHE WONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO. IM TIRED OF BEING DISAPPOINTED BY HER LIKE I HAVE BEEN PATIENT AND GIVEN HER SO MANY CHANCES. IF WE DONT GET THE ALBUM IN 2017 I AM GONNA GO CRAZY AND FIND SOMEWAY TO PAY THESE LEAKERS TO LEAK ALL HER DAM SHIT, SORRY FOR THE caps lol im too tiredt

Step 1: Group of minions create a group chat or something

Step 2: They add a guy that knows & have everything about acesses and shits (Usually a guy that is known for exclusives)

Step 3: They kiss his ass & beg until he give them the thing they want

Step 4: They all tease the same thing they got by begging and kissing ass & fight for the attention

Step 5: They trade or sell the thing they got for something irrelevant

Step 6: Access gets closed, they all blame each other, drama starts

Step 7: Back to step 1

Lol

Step 1: Group of minions create a group chat or something

Step 2: They add a guy that knows & have everything about acesses and shits (Usually a guy that is known for exclusives)

Step 3: They kiss his ass & beg until he give them the thing they want

Step 4: They all tease the same thing they got by begging and kissing ass & fight for the attention

Step 5: They trade or sell the thing they got for something irrelevant

Step 6: Access gets closed, they all blame each other, drama starts

Step 7: Back to step 1

Lol

Yes. lol

As I said, this already happened one million times and they always want to make it looks like something super special and secret. Also, I know for a fact that one of these gays that has XCX3 songs now used to have Boys some days before the leak and literally traded it for irrelevant and super common songs. It's so funny to watch.