Fluorine

Charli XCX

looks like the leakers are scared of getting in trouble so we won't have anymore, good job angels 

dUgUoVq.gif

i wanna die pls leak something

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Girls Night Out (Live) is such a good song... Does anyone have a better live version of it?  :creep:

dUgUoVq.gif

* BTW If you still haven't streamed "BOYS" you should! It's an amazing choice for a single.  :hooker:

I've heard there's a better hq live vers somewhere I think I know someone who has it but I'm a real fan that only listens to lq lives

dUgUoVq.gif

this leaker is intent on ruining charli's entire image as an artist, jeez. usually these kinds of people are insane fans who want to hear everything because they love the artist, but this one seems like their goal is to expose charli as someone who prides herself on being a songwriter but constantly has songs pitched to her and records songs that she doesn't even write. i mean, shit, they're like 99% the person who hacked her email, and clearly has everything she's ever recorded basically, but really seems to want to leak super recent stuff to ruin her public image.

that being said, she probably wrote some damning songs about her record label for the punk album, maybe leak that next. e0p7lt9.gif

X----into me, into you----X

choliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

chooooooooooooollliiii

iiittsssss

xzzzzzzxxxxxxx

chooooooollllliiiiiiiii xxxxzzzxxxxx

itsssssss ccchhhhoooollliiii xxxxzzzzzxx

@Atlantic drop Choli cause yall ruining her career

They LOVE CHARLI Atlantic Knows Best

dUgUoVq.gifdUgUoVq.gif

Hi Atlantic, drop Charli already or just fucking Rebel Heart that shit. Either way, I hate you guys and I hope the label folds

dUgUoVq.gif

Also Atlantic, maybe if you guys weren't trying to push for a hit so badly and actually got the album out then you wouldn't suffer this problem. Look at Dua who got the album released and followed it up with a #1 single afterwards. You are stupid as hell and I hope everything leaks from this album so you make 0 cents

dUgUoVq.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1