Fluorine

Charli XCX

YALL I CANNOT HANDLE THIS, TAYLOR IS COMING WHO I DONT EVEN STAN FOR BUT SHE STILL HAS ME SHOOK, AND NOW CHARLI DELETED THE TWEET, I- SJDFDHSDHFGFHDFGHFHDFVFDZVhjfJF

dUgUoVq.gif

IS ATLANTIC STILL HERE

dUgUoVq.gif

don't taint charlis name with that rat please

Even red balloon has better songwriting than that hack

someone give us no angel and come to my party to at least complete the album

me

tho i am slightly worried no angel studio (+exchange tracks tho i don't expect them to leak, they will be the new sucker demos/outtakes) aren't actually in circualtion cause we don't have any proof

@@atlantic, be a gem and leak em for us!

dUgUoVq.gif

are atlantic even bringing down links? at this point does anyone at her label care?? like the album was pretty much in limbo anyway.

normally i don't believe the whole "artist leaked their own work" bullshit but the tiniest part of me would understand if charli did leak these tracks. or at least make them available to the gays so they can leak it

leak daddy knows, imma take u offline and cum 2 my party then we can all go back to legally listening to boys and atap

dUgUoVq.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7