Fluorine

Charli XCX

this isn't charli but wig flew still

This live set was ripped from Danny L Harle a year ago and its been floating around on soundcloud since then... no surprise but still a very good rip oh thats Noonie's voice. I wish they could do this to Round and Round when Sophie was playing live but... lifes like this

This live set was ripped from Danny L Harle a year ago and its been floating around on soundcloud since then... no surprise but still a very good rip oh thats Noonie's voice. I wish they could do this to Round and Round when Sophie was playing live but... lifes like this

what set and how did they rip it ? it doesn't sound live at all i'm so confused

Omg where on SC? I need to know if Carly's Happy All the Time is there 

EDIT: it's not

dUgUoVq.gif

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!

dUgUoVq.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

what set and how did they rip it ? it doesn't sound live at all i'm so confused

I can remeber right now maybe from a festival he played at (????). However theres something called soundboard and sometimes ( I dont how to explain this) but its like someone copy the exact sound that comes out from the big speakers like when you see a live show from your tv at home ( you get a very good sound from the show like the microphone and etc.) Still you can hear the crowd thats why its a live recording