Fluorine

Charli XCX

same goodnight skinny sisters if something leaks send it me so I can personally see if it's worthy to report to fckyeahCharli

giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I still don't understand why Charli would keep ALL of this fucking music on google drive like just get portable hard drives and keep it out of the cloud (I'm so glad she did though) 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I still don't understand why Charli would keep ALL of this fucking music on google drive like just get portable hard drives and keep it out of the cloud (I'm so glad she did though) 

Yeah literally every artist does this (even smaller ones) so idk why her or her label thought this wouldn't happen using cloud based services

she a smart bitch she knew her label wouldn't let her release the album lol

she a smart bitch she knew her label wouldn't let her release the album lol

but from all the various snippets and shit from the hack that are starting to go around, it's very apparent she was keeping practically everything from recent years up there, not just this album

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

just a quick question that's probably been answered, are we calling this 'xcx girl in a/an xcx world' or just 'xcx world'?

We're calling it 'unleaked songs that we don't have until they're officially released' 

e0p7lt9.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1