Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just listened to the Sophie demo of ATAP and. Um. Can this please leak? Can No Angel leak first? Can all of Charli's SOPHIE/A.G. collaborations leak? Charli/PCMusic is my musical vibe right now.

Also Boys will not be on my XCX3 master playlist because it just kinda sucks. I'm sorry but the hook is sooo weak. No amount of promo or topless boys can prop up that flop chorus.

omg ajsjdjjf i'm sorry guys i haven't been home all day to be able to post the recordings but i promise i'l do it in a few hours when i get back

Ahhhhhhhhh bless you! I thought the gays reached a new low and were holding Discord recordings for trading or something  :deadbanana:

Ahhhhhhhhh bless you! I thought the gays reached a new low and were holding Discord recordings for trading or something  :deadbanana:

This ^ I also thought they were trading lq recordings...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

SOMEONE LEAK SOMETHING IN HQ PLEASe

xo

Also Boys will not be on my XCX3 master playlist because it just kinda sucks. I'm sorry but the hook is sooo weak. No amount of promo or topless boys can prop up that flop chorus.

Not like she had a choice :poordat:

She was busy thinkin bout boys e0p7lt9.gif

yeah like a week ago for saying to leak some song :rip:

Sweeties

You don't get WPs for asking for a song to leak. You get WPs for piling onto requests and spamming them to the point that the thread becomes just shitposts

i have at least 80% of them and am exporting it from audacity as we speak, actually.

With Summertime Sadness and Brite Lites?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

With Summertime Sadness and Brite Lites?

nope. only got the first 3.5 hours, and i don't think it went on much longer than that. a lot of it is ms mr stuff tho which the leaker had, and i'm not about to spend all night with my shit computer editing it out. you guys have fun with that.

nope. only got the first 3.5 hours, and i don't think it went on much longer than that. a lot of it is ms mr stuff tho which the leaker had, and i'm not about to spend all night with my shit computer editing it out. you guys have fun with that.

Thanks anyway

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This sounds really cool! Gonna try it out and burn it to CD if I like it so I can pretend I'm listening to XCX3.

I can't find an email for Atlanric records but y'all should let them know (politely :creep:) about how much you'd totally buy XCX3.

Same here! I'm pretending it's the album - there's so much content that you could literally create a super deluxe album at this rate. It's a mess. What does Atlantic think they are doing?!