Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also, I forgot to apologise for not turning off my mic and yelling... And probably ruining a recording. I'm sorry... My mic doesn't usually turn itself on when I join a voice call. Don't know why it did that tbh.

I was wondering what that fucking noise was... I can hear you typing over the songs too

Also, I forgot to apologise for not turning off my mic and yelling... And probably ruining a recording. I'm sorry... My mic doesn't usually turn itself on when I join a voice call. Don't know why it did that tbh.

I have nothing to say to this so I'll leave it at

0llyAjF.jpg

okay gays, here it is! not split at all, and a shit ton of ms mr in here, but have at it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im0on9xdwqjgw98/long%20ass%20charlii%20file.mp3?dl=0

A LEGEND, THANK YOU

0llyAjF.jpg

Can another legend step in to separate these pls

0llyAjF.jpg

I only have my phone and you girls know iPhones can't do shit

0llyAjF.jpg

j14CYJi.png

I was wondering what that fucking noise was... I can hear you typing over the songs too

a777406635b7a4f92b335493efbcb231.jpg

GOMENE!

Wait.. What? Y'all could hear me typing? I was a good girl and refrained* from typing excessively whilst the songs were playing.

After I realised people could hear my squealing I quickly muted it. Unless my phone is shitty and still had the mic on regardless..then mess. Sorry, y'all.

ETA: wrong wording

nnn i'm about to go to sleep soon but if the link isn't working still in the morning ill find another place to upload

It'll be just that too many people have downloaded it so Dropbox has put a block on the link. Just gotta wait.

0llyAjF.jpg

Can a ghey mirror ha so I can start working on separating the tracks when I get home?

0llyAjF.jpg

j14CYJi.png