Fluorine

Charli XCX

so Rita is shooting a vid with Choli!!!!!!! Girls is coming to slay our ears. hope that MO will get to the final cut. 

I have mixed feeling about another song with Rita. And MØ can choke.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

actually the only one who can choke is you  byeee

LMAO attacking me for saying my opinion is immature TBH, but whatever.

MØ was cool when she released "No Mythologies to Follow" and after that she became shit. Literally shit, pointless overplayed songs. Bye to you, too.

LMAO attacking me for saying my opinion is immature TBH, but whatever.

MØ was cool when she released "No Mythologies to Follow" and after that she became shit. Literally shit, pointless overplayed songs. Bye to you, too.

Telling that someone can choke isn't exactly stating an opinion. But whatever

Telling that someone can choke isn't exactly stating an opinion. But whatever

What I meant "I don't like her anymore" and what I also meant was "I wouldn't want her to do a song with Charli" but I said "choke" instead, because why not. But whatever :creep:

What I meant "I don't like her anymore" and what I also meant was "I wouldn't want her to do a song with Charli" but I said "choke" instead, because why not. But whatever :creep:

What lukeorsted meant was "I don't like you anymore" and what he also meant was "I wouldn't want to hear your opinion" but he said "choke" instead, because why not.  But whatever

What lukeorsted meant was "I don't like you anymore" and what he also meant was "I wouldn't want to hear your opinion" but he said "choke" instead, because why not.  But whatever

The reason I quoted him was just because he mentioned MO and Rita. I was talking about THEM and not HIM. So, get your facts straight before jumping in. Besides, no one mentioned you.

The reason I quoted him was just because he mentioned MO and Rita. I was talking about THEM and not HIM. So, get your facts straight before jumping in. Besides, no one mentioned you.

What I was trying to say is that you can't be offended is someone tells you to choke if you say it in the first place. And no, it doesn't matter if you're talking about Mø or Rita, it's the same. Also this is a free forum and since you're talking on a thread where everyone can see & answer I don't care if you mentioned me or not.

What I was trying to say is that you can't be offended is someone tells you to choke if you say it in the first place. And no, it doesn't matter if you're talking about Mø or Rita, it's the same. Also this is a free forum and since you're talking on a thread where everyone can see & answer I don't care if you mentioned me or not.

Ending this "discussion" or whatever this is. OFC I can be offended if someone told me to choke even though I said it first (knowing I never said it to THEM which is NOT the same). You may quote me again, but I won't respond and don't think you're right because your word is last.

It would be different if I was like: "Choke lukeorsted" and he'd be like "Choke Jean" - then I'd be wrong to complain or be offended. So, you're getting the point that it's not the same, right?

So, you can say whatever you want, I won't try to prove my point anymore, there's no use.

MØ can choke. (Oops, are you going to tell me to choke now?).

Adios. :hooker: