Fluorine

Charli XCX

um stan twitter has discovered charli's version of issues and i keep seeing tweets like "ugh how could charli give this away?!" or "charli writes the best songs for your faves"

they do know....charli didn't write it right? she has no ownership over it either

So does anyone know if the leaked xcx3 songs are the ones with blood pop and stargate involvement?

Stargate is almost definitely involved with the leaked songs - however, it can be hard to tell just how involved they are when you look at a song like After The Afterparty, which is quite heavily Stargate-produced yet still features the slightest Sophie touch.

For example, Bounce is quite obviously the result of Sophie whereas The One I Die For, to me, is similar to ATAP in that it sounds almost entirely Stargate-produced with just a few signature Sophie sounds sprinkled throughout. I would’ve guessed that Can You Hear Me was entirely produced by Stargate, yet Sophie co-wrote it and therefore likely did some production on it as well. On the contrary, Girls’ Night Out and Good Girls are cases of Sophie using a more formal pop production.

As for BloodPop, I don’t really hear him in anything besides maybe Come To My Party? A lot of this is obviously my own speculation, of course! :P

Perfect XCX3 album tracklist tbh:

01. Come To My Party

02. After The After party (Stargate Version)

03. Champion

04. Die 4

05. High On Helium

06. TKO

07. Bounce

08. No Angel

09. Can You Hear Me

10. DJ Mustard song

11. Painkiller

12. Waterfall

13. I Wanna Be With U

Deluxe

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Dirty Sexy Money

16. Girls Night Out

tumblr_owrck60fJK1tc598ho1_500.png

me. also does anyone have the audio of the cher cover she performed at the nylon japan party? warner has removed any traces of it which makes me wonder if she's actually going to release it. anyways i need the audio   :noparty:

never mind i found it. thanks fckyeahcharli

Edited by lonely lonely night

Stargate is almost definitely involved with the leaked songs - however, it can be hard to tell just how involved they are when you look at a song like After The Afterparty, which is quite heavily Stargate-produced yet still features the slightest Sophie touch.

For example, Bounce is quite obviously the result of Sophie whereas The One I Die For, to me, is similar to ATAP in that it sounds almost entirely Stargate-produced with just a few signature Sophie sounds sprinkled throughout. I would’ve guessed that Can You Hear Me was entirely produced by Stargate, yet Sophie co-wrote it and therefore likely did some production on it as well. On the contrary, Girls’ Night Out and Good Girls are cases of Sophie using a more formal pop production.

As for BloodPop, I don’t really hear him in anything besides maybe Come To My Party? A lot of this is obviously my own speculation, of course! :P

There are some very obvious SOPHIE "clunks" in the chorus throughout the entire song

01. Come To My Party

03. Champion

04. Die 4

05. High On Helium

06. TKO

07. Bounce

08. No Angel

09. Can You Hear Me

10. DJ Mustard song

11. Painkiller

12. Waterfall

13. I Wanna Be With U

Deluxe

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Dirty Sexy Money

16. Girls Night Out

WHERE IS GOOD GIRLS

01. Come To My Party

03. Champion

04. Die 4

05. High On Helium

06. TKO

07. Bounce

08. No Angel

09. Can You Hear Me

10. DJ Mustard song

11. Painkiller

12. Waterfall

13. I Wanna Be With U

Deluxe

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Dirty Sexy Money

16. Girls Night Out

Painkiller is such a bop, but did you forget Good Girls?

:spice:

01. Come To My Party

03. Champion

04. Die 4

05. High On Helium

06. TKO

07. Bounce

08. No Angel

09. Can You Hear Me

10. DJ Mustard song

11. Painkiller

12. Waterfall

13. I Wanna Be With U

Deluxe

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Dirty Sexy Money

16. Girls Night Out

high on helium? painkiller? dirty sexy money?

01. Come To My Party

03. Champion

04. Die 4

05. High On Helium

06. TKO

07. Bounce

08. No Angel

09. Can You Hear Me

10. DJ Mustard song

11. Painkiller

12. Waterfall

13. I Wanna Be With U

Deluxe

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Dirty Sexy Money

16. Girls Night Out

bich where's taxi?

also will we ever hear the other losing my cool... :(

will there b anymore leaks?

I kinda wish I'd never listened to the stuff from the Disch0rd because now we all know theres like another 20 songs out there. It's torture knowing that we'll probably never even get them in some kind of full length, never mind in any kind of good quality.

I'd happily trade a kidney for Painkiller in full. And the HQ of Issues! We know its out there somewhere  :defeated:

:spice:

I kinda wish I'd never listened to the stuff from the Disch0rd because now we all know theres like another 20 songs out there. It's torture knowing that we'll probably never even get them in some kind of full length, never mind in any kind of good quality.

I'd happily trade a kidney for Painkiller in full. And the HQ of Issues! We know its out there somewhere  :defeated:

Supernova :(