Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli's version is soooo much better imo

this

DISAGREE!!! Maybe LIZ's version is mastered or something, but Charli sounds like Marina the way she's yelping. :/ 

i kinda doubt that is or ever was the album cover

I was told through DM’s from the people who have the collection of Charli songs that it was the album cover and the album was called XCX world. I was sent a screenshot of Bounce playing with the “XCX world” title in the corner ! They have a lot of stuff so I somewhat trust them.

I was told through DM’s from the people who have the collection of Charli songs that it was the album cover and the album was called XCX world. I was sent a screenshot of Bounce playing with the “XCX world” title in the corner ! They have a lot of stuff so I somewhat trust them.

Then what was the "Too Cute" album cover supposed to be? It seems more likely that a photoshoot like that would be the cover than a closeup of her face with a ring.

Then what was the "Too Cute" album cover supposed to be? It seems more likely that a photoshoot like that would be the cover than a closeup of her face with a ring.

Apparently that photo is fake !! Her face is apparently edited and her curls are photoshopped on, but in truth nothing is ever verified until we hear it from Charli herself.

Which is impossible because she’s locked in Atlantic’s basement.

P.S. Whilst I do love the “Too Cute” photo and would be happy with it being the actual cover, I do think think that the new image fits more in with Come To My Party, Good Girls and Bounce type songs.

LanaBoards was down, now LanaBoards is up and I still don't see a shiny download link for the HQ file of "TKO." Apparently something isn't going quite right.

Hopefully LB will be down again and I HOPE IT ONLY COMES BACK after "TKO" is here.

TKO leaked on Discord in full, but in some weird filtered quality. you can't hear shit :rip:

was it an actual file or did someone just play it on the mic? and who was playing it? dua?

oh and didn't babygirl instrumental also leaked? i think i downloaded that somewhere... did anymore instrumentals leaked? 

was it an actual file or did someone just play it on the mic? and who was playing it? dua?

oh and didn't babygirl instrumental also leaked? i think i downloaded that somewhere... did anymore instrumentals leaked? 

an actual file, yeah. posted 2 days ago but i cant remember by who. here it is.

edit: oh nvm i just listened to it. i didn't realize that it was just the first verse filtered on repeat :rip: i thought it was the whole song

lABVyGE.png

an actual file, yeah. posted 2 days ago but i cant remember by who. here it is.

edit: oh nvm i just listened to it. i didn't realize that it was just the first verse filtered on repeat :rip: i thought it was the whole song

ohmygod my ears are bleeding wtf was that like honestly why do they even bother leaking/teasing like that when the live recordings we have are soooo much better???

Guys the thing is: there are these two guys and they got a lot of stuff from charli (taxi, r&r, tko...). They dont want to share their files and I think we are not getting anything soon. They bought/hacked this stuff and I think they want to trade files and dont want to give it away to thirsting gays like us

Guys the thing is: there are these two guys and they got a lot of stuff from charli (taxi, r&r, tko...). They dont want to share their files and I think we are not getting anything soon. They bought/hacked this stuff and I think they want to trade files and dont want to give it away to thirsting gays like us

:facepalm: smh

8V7Yvel.png