Fluorine

Charli XCX

okiii you don't know any different i guess  :$ but plz stop calling a 96kbps file hq whether you've upscaled it or not :lmao:

llololololollolololol the waveforms are exactly the same, just the HQ is louder

well there ya go waveform same as the LQ LOL u dumb

kchR0Ol.gif

sometimes i wished i was a bigger charli xcx fan so i could understand what kinda otherworldy fucked up thread this is n be a part of it

like there's users here i've never even heard of or seen of n it's just like im visiting some remote island with like the most locked borders that has it's own isolationist feel to it it's scary

well if it has the same waveform then that'd mean its the real instrumental since a fanmade instrumental would have a different waveform... so you're the dumb one  :deadbanana:

but the original leaked file was tagged so...??? he's comparing a LQ fanmade one to a pretend HQ one lol

kchR0Ol.gif

Am I being delusional or is there an adlib in the bridge of bounce that Charli does in her head voice that goes like (D-D-G-D-D-D-C-B-A)??? It's been stuck in my head all day and I can't find any version of bounce that has it but I swear it was in Bounce.  I'm thinking it could've been a performance on YouTube and I didn't save it before it got taken down

idk maybe it was in the breakdown of Up n' Down but I haven't heard it in that either ffffff

Who sings in the writer's demos for Our Boyfriend and Run 4 Ur Money

Did the writer’s demo for Our Boyfriend leak? If so, could someone point me to who to PM for help? <|3

& “Money” is a girl named Sophie Rose, she has a few songs out but she’s pretty unfamous.

sometimes i wished i was a bigger charli xcx fan so i could understand what kinda otherworldy fucked up thread this is n be a part of it

like there's users here i've never even heard of or seen of n it's just like im visiting some remote island with like the most locked borders that has it's own isolationist feel to it it's scary

You should see the Discord chat.  :creep:

Did the writer’s demo for Our Boyfriend leak? If so, could someone point me to who to PM for help? <|3

& “Money” is a girl named Sophie Rose, she has a few songs out but she’s pretty unfamous.

Only a snippet I think, but it sounds good.

:spice: