Fluorine

Charli XCX

If No Angel is never getting officially released, can it finally leak guilt free?

I'm a little sad about the (album) leaks now actually because they may have actually been released if we'd waited a few more months. Charli seems to hate leaks because they kill the novelty of tracks, and she seems to thrive off novelty (hence why she gets bored of everything she does so quickly). I just hope she can release this album so she can finally do something she loves and at least move past yet another botched era.

So now that #XCX3v1.0 is over, can I get a list of tracks we're certain were for the album? I can't keep up with leaks and which one belongs to where :deadbanana:

https://genius.com/albums/Charli-xcx/Xcx3

Only one SOPHIE production? Cancel it.

I just wanna say that this is the most random collection of features. Where's the overlap between Jay Park and Kim Petras? Or Mykki Blanco and Dorian Electra? This could either be a hot mess or the greatest album ever, no inbetween.

this is a hot kettle of tea  :ohno:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

I just wanna say that this is the most random collection of features. Where's the overlap between Jay Park and Kim Petras? Or Mykki Blanco and Dorian Electra? This could either be a hot mess or the greatest album ever, no inbetween.

also this is an obscene number of features. how she gonna have more features than tracks???  :noparty: i fear a hot mess.

ps - who in their right mind allowed charli to open for taylor swift in 2017 this is such a mistake