Fluorine

Charli XCX

how much money she wasted for the exchange songs then omfg  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:

We're also coming up on almost 2 years of those songs. SOPHIE's price tag has probably increased as he's become more in demand as a producer working with people like Rihanna

Can anyone confirm or prove that it’s “Die 4” and not “The One That I Die For”?

Die 4 looks better either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m stickin with that title.

I remember the snippet title as Die 4, but idk the registered one

Do we know who produced it?

14417469274.gif

Die 4 looks better either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m stickin with that title.

I remember the snippet title as Die 4, but idk the registered one

Do we know who produced it?

95% sure it'd be Stargate x SOPHIE, but none of them have been registered at this point, right? 

Genius is saying Stargate & BloodPop and it was apparently right about the Invisible Men producing No Angel and Come 2 My Party according to that one user

Genius is saying Stargate & BloodPop and it was apparently right about the Invisible Men producing No Angel and Come 2 My Party according to that one user

yeah the user FASTNWILD has been posting bullshit lol sophie is on d4 

kchR0Ol.gif

how much money she wasted for the exchange songs then omfg :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Charli doesn't like TKO for example (someone typed somewhere). Those exchange songs doesn't sound like Sophie wanted to sell it to Charli, it seems like they wanted to create an (mixtape?) (ep?) together. I could be totally wrong about it of course but many (demos) songs in there could be given to Charli just for fun and if she wanted to release officially she would pay Sophie.

Can anyone confirm or prove that it’s “Die 4” and not “The One That I Die For”?

Die 4 leaked together with Girls Night Out, Waterfall (HQ), Good Girls, and Down Like woah, and the title of the files that we got were abbreviated so it was "d4", "gno", "wf", "gg" and "dlw"

Charli doesn't like TKO for example (someone typed somewhere). Those exchange songs doesn't sound like Sophie wanted to sell it to Charli, it seems like they wanted to create an (mixtape?) (ep?) together. I could be totally wrong about it of course but many (demos) songs in there could be given to Charli just for fun and if she wanted to release officially she would pay Sophie.

she's crazy