Fluorine

Charli XCX

watching gossip girl and nuclear seasons was just played ....this show was way ahead of its time that’s all

Shameless played Superlove in an episode according to Tunefind! A couple of my friends were begging me to watch the show but I wasn't convinced until I saw that it has good taste in music

Shameless played Superlove in an episode according to Tunefind! A couple of my friends were begging me to watch the show but I wasn't convinced until I saw that it has good taste in music

It's such an amazing show which keeps It's high quality all the way through. A true pearl  :defeated:

Atlantic needs to capitalize the Pop 2 hype and have a new single in the pipeline by mid-February (they won't)

Charli's label seems so incompetent... :facepalm:  Like nobody's gonna make ANY money just sitting on a bunch of music... even Charli's experimental tracks like TKO, Taxi... like they're GOOD... I'd pay like $30 for a full album with a bunch of legit B-sides... put them on a deluxe album at the very least!

Charli's label seems so incompetent... :facepalm:  Like nobody's gonna make ANY money just sitting on a bunch of music... even Charli's experimental tracks like TKO, Taxi... like they're GOOD... I'd pay like $30 for a full album with a bunch of legit B-sides... put them on a deluxe album at the very least!

I'd pay $50 just for Taxi