Fluorine

Charli XCX

Taxi isn't even a EDM banger like Round and Round, it should just leak. She already performed it and doesn't want money off it. Fans want it. It's not that crucial to be a single. It should be leaked.

How do you record a song and literally NOT want money for it? That's what I don't get... lol

Like just put it out there and let it do its thing!

Boy, you got me freaking out
You got me spinning round tonight
Round, and round, and round, round

ramona.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

How do you record a song and literally NOT want money for it? That's what I don't get... lol

Like just put it out there and let it do its thing!

She can't scrap these songs

But that is nonsense!   ...and uhh, I'm a dude. xD

I'm sorry but you can't convince me that Die 4 and Can You Hear Me deserved to be on XCX3 over Round + Round

The label most likely turned down most of the original album demo's that she sent them around the Vroom Vroom Era

(including Taxi,RWM,HBHG,TKO)   :crossed:

R&R,Bounce,GNO and No Angel were ones of the first bunch of tracks that they likely kept on XCX3...they were performed multiple times at promotional appearances (Jimmy Kimmel and other events where she did new music that were meant to promote her new stuff) :creep: 

She then presumably went on to work with Stargate and Sophie again in the 2nd half of 2016 until early 2017 to make the more commercial tracks...(ATA,CTMP,Boys,Waterfall,Die 4,CYHM,Queen Lizzy etc...pretty much the songs that were meant for the album that got leaked/pushed back)  :deadbanana: 

She is now making a 3rd version of XCX3 as we speak...with new tracks :flutter: 

HER HOMOPHOBIC MONEY HUNGRY LABEL CAUSED ALL OF THIS :facepalm: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

anyways is vroom vroom recordings... dead? i wish she used that label to leak some old stuff like the exchange tracks  :defeated:

i'm screaming...i just went to the vroom vroom recordings website and it hasn't changed since the day it launched omg

anyways is vroom vroom recordings... dead? i wish she used that label to leak some old stuff like the exchange tracks  :defeated:

Its not dead.....she is promoting some other girl through it....... :crossed:  

BTW guys....im a pretty good singer with a pretty high voice.....what choli song should I cover for ya'll?  :creep:  im already recording stay away atm :creep: 

She is working with Khalid and Noonie on a new song in her instastory.....snippets of the instrumental are there.....its kinda cute but generic :creep:

Charli XCX is such a hidden little gem. If trash like Rihanna made the kind of tracks that she does can you imagine how HUGE they would be? It's so frustrating but at the same time i kinda love that she's not super mainstream to the point that it gets annoying. She's our little secret bop legEND :beyonce:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She is working with Khalid and Noonie on a new song in her instastory.....snippets of the instrumental are there.....its kinda cute but generic :creep:

pretty sure none of what she's doing in the studio for the next like 3 months are for her own projects 

X----into me, into you----X

Charli XCX is such a hidden little gem. If trash like Rihanna made the kind of tracks that she does can you imagine how HUGE they would be? It's so frustrating but at the same time i kinda love that she's not super mainstream to the point that it gets annoying. She's our little secret bop legEND :beyonce:

true

pretty sure none of what she's doing in the studio for the next like 3 months are for her own projects 

LAME POST ALERT Here's me swimming in the Indian Ocean, feeling relaxed, surrounded by best friends, inspired by nature and ready for the next few months. I am so sad to be leaving this paradise but also so happy to go to LA and start working in the studio for the next few months on new music. I feel more creative than ever. I feel more inspired than ever. I feel like pop music right now can be anything I want it to be. I'm excited to go and make shit I wanna party to, shit I wanna cry to and shit that sounds so dumb that no one will ever hear it (lol probably mostly the latter). The studio is where i thriiiiiiveeeee. I'll keep you updated angels

She is re-making XCX3 sis :toofunny:  :lmao:  :hdu:  :crossed:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

We need Vroom Vroom 2 with Round & Round, Taxi, TKO and Burn Rubber.

I still want No Angel too but I don't think it would fit the sound of the EP

Bingo...

This is one of those cases where the label, even Charli herself, are her own worst enemies... The fans love this stuff so let the fans decide how much it's worth! The money is already spent on recordings, you'll never make it back if it's never released.

There's a definite market for this stuff! I don't understand the music industry... :/

I think XCX3 is finally coming, I hope Atlantic don't FUCK delay the album this time or it will leak again...

And they should release a 3rd single, Boys was released 5 months ago

bIZyMFi.gif