Fluorine

Charli XCX

DeIicious is HANDSDOWN the best song on POP 2....it showcases her creativity and it is proof of the fact that when she goes experimentaI...she makes her BEST work (Iike  the VV EP) :crossed:  :flutter:

Its GENIUS....and Tommy Cash reaIIy adds to the creativity of the song...the eurodance breakdown is a CAREER HIGHLIGHT :defeated: 

This track should be in her top 10 best songs...together with Vroom Vroom,SuperIove,Stay Away etc....its a STANDOUT TRACK....im stiII SHOOK :defeated:

I always think about you when I’m high (When I’m high)
I wanna hear you whisper on the telephone, yeah (Tele-tele)
You call me up and then I’m satisfied
I touch myself and then I’m not alone no more (No more)
I always think about you when I’m high (When I’m high)
I wanna hear you whisper on the telephone, yeah
You call me up and then I’m satisfied
Сука, почему ты мне не звонишь? Почему ты мне не звонишь, а? :defeated:

I touch myself and then I’m not alone no more

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

DeIicious is HANDSDOWN the best song on POP 2....it showcases her creativity and it is proof of the fact that when she goes experimentaI...she makes her BEST work (Iike  the VV EP) :crossed:  :flutter:

Its GENIUS....and Tommy Cash reaIIy adds to the creativity of the song...the eurodance breakdown is a CAREER HIGHLIGHT :defeated: 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The way I always forget to breathe because It's such a wild ride - especially the last 2 minutes, I mean WOW! It's truly a masterpiece and indeed the best track on Pop2 and I'm dead-serious! 

Delicious really is a standout track. That bridge after the Boom Clap ringtone is incredible.  :bop:

The way I always forget to breathe because It's such a wild ride - especially the last 2 minutes, I mean WOW! It's truly a masterpiece and indeed the best track on Pop2 and I'm dead-serious! 

We Iove FACTS! aubrey1objn1.gif

Backseat is HANDSDOWN the best song on POP 2....it showcases her creativity and it is proof of the fact that when she goes experimentaI...she makes her BEST work (Iike  the VV EP)  :crossed:   :flutter:

Its GENIUS....and Carly reaIIy adds to the creativity of the song...the industrial breakdown is a CAREER HIGHLIGHT  :defeated: 

This track should be in her top 10 best songs...together with Vroom Vroom,Lucky,Waterfall etc....its a STANDOUT TRACK....im stiII SHOOK  :defeated:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

it's called dubstep LMAO

Oh dear God do you get me now, do you get me now? 
oh, you do?
Oh dear God I'm a killer now, I'm a killer now, so are you
you said you wanna bang
well
FCK U SUCKEEEER

giphy.gif

Oh dear God do you get me now, do you get me now? 
oh, you do?
Oh dear God I'm a killer now, I'm a killer now, so are you
you said you wanna bang
well
FCK U SUCKEEEER

giphy.gif

a CAREER HIGHTLIGHTgiphy.gif

Sitting on a plastic speedboat
In the ultraviolet ocean
Playing cool songs
Trying to show off
Wow you're awesome
Wow you're awesome

giphy.gif

Backseat is HANDSDOWN the best song on POP 2....it showcases her creativity and it is proof of the fact that when she goes experimentaI...she makes her BEST work (Iike  the VV EP)  :crossed:   :flutter:

Its GENIUS....and Carly reaIIy adds to the creativity of the song...the industrial breakdown is a CAREER HIGHLIGHT  :defeated: 

This track should be in her top 10 best songs...together with Vroom Vroom,Lucky,Waterfall etc....its a STANDOUT TRACK....im stiII SHOOK  :defeated:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

We love FACTS!aubrey1objn1.gif

tellittome doitstraightforward

runitupand thenwefastforward

tintthewindowsontherangerover

driveitinlikeyou'rethebestchauffeur

switch it up bipolar

colorado howyoutakeover

gotanangel, gotmerealcloser

runningitJUSTLIKEHALLELUJAH

Actually speaking of Party 4 U, not sure if this audio has been posted here yet but it's from the Lighting, Lipgloss, Life show that A.G played.

https://dbr.ee/aXGL

http://picosong.com/wyVPd/

Even though it's not the best quality it still bangs shout out to whoever recorded it. I hope it leaks soon or Charli releases it on her next tape. It's too good to be paid dust.  :defeated:

Actually speaking of Party 4 U, not sure if this audio has been posted here yet but it's from the Lighting, Lipgloss, Life show that A.G played.

Even though it's not the best quality it still bangs shout out to whoever recorded it. I hope it leaks soon or Charli releases it on her next tape. It's too good to be paid dust.  :defeated:

omg i need to hear this but the link is broken!!

Even though it's not the best quality it still bangs shout out to whoever recorded it. I hope it leaks soon or Charli releases it on her next tape. It's too good to be paid dust. :defeated:

:defeated:

xo