Fluorine

Charli XCX

The snippet on her Insta story is already the best song of 2018 and that's that on that.  :flutter:

by the time all of her writing sessions are done, we're gonna have like 200 snippets to cry over and there'll be endless comments about how much of a bop x is when we've only heard like 5 seconds of it 

I can't wait for those days to come  :flutter:

but yeah that instrumental sounds like it'll turn into a really cute Charli ballad, something like "I see your heart start to break" and I'm a total sucker for pop ballads 

but yeah that instrumental sounds like it'll turn into a really cute Charli ballad, something like "I see your heart start to break" and I'm a total sucker for pop ballads 

BOY YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT FOR ME 

DON'T YOU SEE WHAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN

I STILL WOULD CRY FOR YOU MY LOVE

THE BIGGEST HEARTBREAK THE WORLD WOULD HAVE SEEN

Something like this - I can already hear It. 

koMSPJh.gif

BOY YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT FOR ME 

DON'T YOU SEE WHAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN

I STILL WOULD CRY FOR YOU MY LOVE

THE BIGGEST HEARTBREAK THE WORLD WOULD HAVE SEEN

Something like this - I can already hear It. 

koMSPJh.gif

I love that I came back to see that you've already came up with lyrics for the song!! I was about say that I've already dreamt up a melody and I imagined Charli singing it and now I'm craving a song that doesn't even exist... I love doing this to myself!

I love that I came back to see that you've already came up with lyrics for the song!! I was about say that I've already dreamt up a melody and I imagined Charli singing it and now I'm craving a song that doesn't even exist... I love doing this to myself!

I've been saving all the snippets she posts for anyone who wants them!!  :party:  :party:

I've been saving all the snippets she posts for anyone who wants them!!  :party:  :party:

That's great! Can you send them to me? Let's begin to catalogue all the songs so we have something to look back on in a few months from now!

Wow I just got hit with the thought that, because of the major leaks that happened to Charli, we might not get to hear any other leaks from her ever again.

All of the outtakes that would've been perfect to us but not good enough to her will never be heard

Why do I do this lmfao

When can we expect new music/XCX3 from her? :defeated:

Before her tour with Taylor Swift? :defeated:  That wouId be as soon as spring(Q2)....and as Iate as September(Q3).......the fact that she took no break since 2012 is impressive! :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I wonder what the look/aesthetic for the album will be because so far nothing's beat the vroom vroom aesthetic (tho N1A was rlly fucking cute)

I hope the bangs go.  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7