Fluorine

Charli XCX

So can anyone record some songs, sign with Atlantic, receive an account for that site and get Party 4 U?

Also, apparently there are some versions of Round & Round, you could share with us at least one of them.

i get what ur saying lol but i doubt it's that easy to score a record deal unless ur rich

i love how @ sum1 is like 'why tf do you want everything to leak?!' whilst simultaneously gaining illegal access n listening to the leaks themselves (: 

me trying to work out that logic. 

giphy.gif

"why tf do you want everything to leak?!" who are you talking about? As far as I know, I'm the only one who's said that... is someone being hypocritical? @ them

I don't understand what these files are, they're too big to be songs and the file names look like they're drawings... are they like single covers or something?

uhhh the reason why they're that big is probably because it's in lossless WAV. the "sketch" part is most likely a rough demo or something. just my ideas 

whodidthis.png?width=300&height=300i

lol

ur fat 

uhhh the reason why they're that big is probably because it's in lossless WAV. the "sketch" part is most likely a rough demo or something. just my ideas 

wait omg did the meme above mean you have the songs? Did you make the meme? This post implies that you don't have them because those are "just your ideas" 

are you being fucking sarcastic 

ur fat 

wait omg did the meme above mean you have the songs? Did you make the meme? This post implies that you don't have them because those are "just your ideas" 

are you being fucking sarcastic 

oh my god i was kidding with the meme, and i don't have the files. i was explaining to you the answer of your statement/question. chile sis i'm not trying to be rude D:

I had no idea Sticky had a bridge, I've never listened to it all the way through. I'm hooked. I am now joining the "leak sticky" club, hi sisters!!

oh my god i was kidding with the meme, and i don't have the files. i was explaining to you the answer of your statement/question. chile sis i'm not trying to be rude D:

omg my bad! I take it back, ur not fat ur skinny  :)

I had no idea Sticky had a bridge, I've never listened to it all the way through. I'm hooked. I am now joining the "leak sticky" club, hi sisters!!

omg my bad! I take it back, ur not fat ur skinny  :)

omg its ok bahahaha i thought it was funny and omg i am not skinny KKSKS

Whats happening?

is hey boy, hey girl on that site?

charli deleted it after realizing it was a mistake to let will i am start the track off 

DDW6J5yUwAA6n4B.jpg

she also would've sounded so good singing his part of the bridge, she could have at least done back up vocals in a falsetto  :defeated: that would've been amazing

http://picosong.com/wyA7y I love the scream going from the 7th second to the 8th, these people were literally screaming their heads off

Imagine experiencing TKO like that? Being able to feel the song in your body as the thumps shake the floor?  :defeated: I gotta figure out how to astral project into the 5th dimension and experience that

y'all... think about this for a second:

if no angel leaks

we'll never get to hear it in a club or an arena

We will never hear it live anyway, she's done with those songs. Hoarding then at this point is selfish.

http://picosong.com/wyA7y I love the scream going from the 7th second to the 8th, these people were literally screaming their heads off

Imagine experiencing TKO like that? Being able to feel the song in your body as the thumps shake the floor?  :defeated: I gotta figure out how to astral project into the 5th dimension and experience that

LMAO i was at the lana concert on monday (jan 15) and holy shit was it an EXPERIENCE. I was in shock and the fucking bass was literally going through my body omg it was great