Fluorine

Charli XCX

why people are still trolling us? are they living in 2008?

because you guys are always perched and given attention to these attwhores

just igore them 

these songs will leak eventually, it's just a matter of time

Charli has 12 million monthly listeners on Spotify, ranked as 121st in the world.

Imagine her label sees how all the collabs on Pop 2 bring in big numbers and they try to make XCX3 full of features??? XCX3 better be completely solo (with the exception of MO, they make bops together... but I'd still prefer no features unless it makes the song a hit) or I will start a war 

Charli has 12 million monthly listeners on Spotify, ranked as 121st in the world.

Imagine her label sees how all the collabs on Pop 2 bring in big numbers and they try to make XCX3 full of features??? XCX3 better be completely solo (with the exception of MO, they make bops together... but I'd still prefer no features unless it makes the song a hit) or I will start a war 

yes to this!! Im good with one or two collabs on the album but I want to enjoy an album that's mostly charli  :ohno:  leave the collabs to the mixtapes so there's some distinction between them! 

what snippet

did someone post a new one

and yeah what snippet are people talking about i cant find it

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Most of the OG XCX3 was non-coIIab :deadbanana:  :defeated:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I think after over a month to digest Pop 2, I actually prefer it to Number 1 Angel as a whole. I think N1A has stronger highlights but as a body of work Pop 2 is just so fucking good start to finish

FzytWEW.png