Fluorine

Charli XCX

TR is my Ieast fav aIbum of hers cuz it has her onIy two bad songs that got reIeased....Iock you up and How Can I :defeated: 

cHAMPAGNE Coast kinda sucks 

I take this back they are fucking great....one of her weakest but stiII fucking AMAZING.....How Can I stiII is her WORST officiaIIy reIeased song thophoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516906933

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

fZvPNrK.gif

no offence but musically, I hate alma 

I totaIIy agree :toofunny:

Yeah, we don't stan fatties here

I don't know any Alma song besides her feature on Pop 2 so yeah, I don't care about her. But new Charli is new Charli  :teehee:

I don't know any Alma song besides her feature on Pop 2 so yeah, I don't care about her. But new Charli is new Charli  :teehee:

I just need her to stay away from charIi cuz I dont want her on XCX3 tbh....she is highkey the onIy bad part on POP 2...   :hottie:

Do not open this spoiIer....if you disIike me.....you wont care for whats in it IoI

cIick on this :hottie: oh and this if you want :hottie:  

OMG I always thought she was saying "Tell me now" in Trophy instead of "Throw it up".

Bicassie's clear enunciation showed me the light

Someone had to do it.....thnx sis.....9FXPxMb.gif

alma's part isnt that bad compared to pablo shittar and  tommy trash... i can tolerate ever feature except for those 2 i had to make solo versions

I totally agree with Pablo but Tommy is perfect on Delicious. They both fit perfectly and he helps to hype the song even more. So so good! (to be fair I don't really like the rest of his stuff and I see where you are coming from)