Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'know like i was considering stanning her but honestly this thread is the number one reason i do not want to be associated with this fandom like i'm sorry but some of y'all are embarassing

beyond the non-autotuned version of unlock it used for the photoshoot bts and the demo of track 10, do we know of any pop 2 demos that exist? sorry i didn't want to just post that by itself and am legitimately interested

1. Alma demo of Out of My Head

2. Fran Hall (writer) solo demo of Femmebot

3. The original version of I Got It from the album-in-one-day. Probably really similar without the features & Umru sound design.

this used to be my favorite thread but y'all turned it to shit within the past few weeks   :oprah3:

anyways this is why we need a separate charli forum, one thread is not enough to contain the mess that goes on in here. Its basically a forum within a forum... half of the members in here only use lanaboards for this thread

The xcassiex thread is there for a reason

VHshv7gl.png

this thread summed up in 11 seconds

That kid is IiteraIIy me screaming for the exchange tracks :makeup:  Give them to me and I'II shut up  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Im IiteraIIy a few steps away from dragging you bitches that have the songs to the pits of heII with my words...but im not pIanning on getting banned today....so i'II shut up...sKt0hlJ.gif

a bitch gots to stay cIassy around heresKt0hlJ.gif

Im IiteraIIy a few steps away from dragging you bitches that have the songs to the pits of heII with my words...but im not pIanning on getting banned today....so i'II shut up...sKt0hlJ.gif

a bitch gots to stay cIassy around heresKt0hlJ.gif

get a life challenge

take a shower non binary cassie

get a life challenge

Come with better ''drags'' if you wanna see me pop off IoI :teehee:  these were weak af :deadbanana:

OT: Tove Io and ChoIi are back in the studio with Alma :defeated:   :defeated: