Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you know how painful it is to see these fanmade covers named XCX Girl in XCX World knowing it should be an.

Also can't find the CTMP "HQ" edit, can someone help me out

i know but charli actually used a logo on one of her insta collages that said "XCX girl in a XCX world" 

We got the actual untagged version

where, thats an edit lol

im trying to remake round n round but oh my fucking god is that remake so off tempo. it's so out of tempo i keep having to adjust it every 5 seconds to match the actual song (no joke) theres one other remake that sounds close to official but it's only a 30 second snippet...

here's my remake progress using the 30 second remake snippet by WanderingSlave...https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-4/round-round-remaster-snippet

We been knew that Bottles is Doing It/Not in Love era, WHAT is it doing on your XCX3 tracklists?!

I think people's point were that if it was reworked with some PC music production it would be a perfect ending to xcx3

I think people's point were that if it was reworked with some PC music production it would be a perfect ending to xcx3

Fair, and its a nice idea, but soooo before she was even conceiving the album. Before Sucker I'd imagine. So I have to be the bitch to rebuke it

where, thats an edit lol

im trying to remake round n round but oh my fucking god is that remake so off tempo. it's so out of tempo i keep having to adjust it every 5 seconds to match the actual song (no joke) theres one other remake that sounds close to official but it's only a 30 second snippet...

here's my remake progress using the 30 second remake snippet by WanderingSlave...https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-4/round-round-remaster-snippet

tenor.gif?itemid=7284466

We been knew that Bottles is Doing It/Not in Love era, WHAT is it doing on your XCX3 tracklists?!

I KNEW IT.......off my xcx3 trackIist it goes....thnx for confirming babe :makeup:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES