Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok so can someone recommend me Charli songs to listen to?

I only really listen to Nuclear Seasons (song), Black Roses and So Far Away, but wanna hear some more good unique songs without having to go through them all

I'm not a fan of just meaningless bops so anyone know of songs she may have that are a bit more than that? Maybe that for a bit more into the alternative genre than pop?

I'd really appreciate it :)

Her 1st aIbum + first 2 mixtapes are very meaningfuI...and aII are very aIt-pop...aII are in the same as the songs you posted :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I only really listen to Nuclear Seasons (song), Black Roses and So Far Away, but wanna hear some more good unique songs without having to go through them all

I'm not a fan of just meaningless bops so anyone know of songs she may have that are a bit more than that? Maybe that for a bit more into the alternative genre than pop?

Sucker is an alternative album 

giphy.gif

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

more recent meaningful songs are lucky, backseat, emotional, ily2