Fluorine

Charli XCX

but music announcements aren't confirmed right? 

no nothing is confirmed.....but its stiII a possibiIty.....she's done it before in the previous seasons :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I know what you mean... but IMO, they're kinda just "to the point" songs with really excellent, unique production that is interesting enough to carry the song through to the end. It's not "formulaic" in the top 40 mainstream pop sense, but if anything, IMO, that's a good thing. They're not any less catchy...

Round and Round definitely has some odd drops and its own bridge... it's kinda similar to the rest of the song, but drops back and builds up in a different sort of "dynamic" and Charli adds to it with that falsetto... :flutter: :flutter: No Angel is pretty much a one-level track all the way through but it has a subtle build to it but it just has that infectious sound and beat that doesn't get old.

I mean, really in a lot of Charli's songs, she's carrying the song and defining the structure... A few of her songs have this really kinda progressive structure and production, but really, it's her melodies and vocals shifting around that really make most of her songs interesting. A lot of her production is really solid and tonally fantastic, but it can actually be pretty repetitive. Not that that's bad, it's just that Charli is so good, that she makes it hard to notice a lot of times. These songs are no different in that regard, to me. She just comes in and kills it...  I don't think they necessarily need anything else, personally.

god damn i feel this review. so true. though production not too repetitive....thats just how a pop song is in general.  but her vocals. she carries the song. example out of my head. when her verse comes in it just lifts the songs up and you just listen to it more. someone hates tove lo here but i fucking love her. great songwriter. but yeah charlis singing and her catchy melodies are kind of the best pop songs ive ever heard

the prechorus of taxi is sooo fucking good

it's too good.

Yesss, exactly... and like I was kinda saying, that's all Charli.

The backing music doesn't really change, but Charli just starts spitting fire and changes the whole feel of everything. :flutter: :defeated:

I'm so surprised how solid the XCX3 (scrapped) album is I listened to it over 35 times already and it hasn't gotten old yet I still love it so much every song is so amazing (except Can You Hear Me)   :trisha:

Can Your Hear Me is FUCKING AMAZING  :crossed:  XCX3 is/wiII be her BEST aIbum and it has 0 non-AMAZING songs on it  :flutter:

I've decided to remove live and remastered versions from my playlists until the HQ versions comes out

:gclap: great decision.....I did that Iast week...and now im Iess thirsty 4 them :cuteface: