Fluorine

Charli XCX

Another day another crisis triggered by miss obesicassie - you need to behave! How dare you compare a legend to a pauper! Charli xcx is cute and a hobbie for us but jesusney.... she invented pop culture! Learn your history of pop music pls x

when the fuck did this thread turn into a britney spears bashing party? y'all need to get off the crack. Charli has said so many times that Britney is one her biggest influences call me when Liz or any other ugly ass pop girl u stan will release something at the level of Blackout which Britney was the exec producer on. Show some respect bitch thank you x

That album is trash. You would've almost had an argument if you said Femme Fatale.

Imagine being one of those exclusive gays and actually hearing the Exchange tracks in HQ.. I feel like I'd have an out of body experience

Imagine experiencing it live too sis... some people probably have heard AK47 live as well! It might be a fever dream but I swear there was a YT video where it was AK47+vroom vroom filmed live imsbdjxjcnf

when the fuck did this thread turn into a britney spears bashing party? y'all need to get off the crack. Charli has said so many times that Britney is one her biggest influences call me when Liz or any other ugly ass pop girl u stan will release something at the level of Blackout which Britney was the exec producer on. Show some respect bitch, thank you x  :awkney:

take us to church, sister. I love charli but call me when she becomes the cultural phenomena that was Britney

I literally think some of the people on here are like 13-17 and can't remember/ weren't alive for the era of britney

eNLFwhT.gif

That album is trash. You would've almost had an argument if you said Femme Fatale.

FEMME FATALE AJSNDJ DNASKALA bitch you GOT me there let me know what ever you're smoking that gives u such bad taste so i can avoid it

tumblr_inline_o5exnfSTdf1sdb40u_500.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

take us to church, sister. I love charli but call me when she becomes the cultural phenomena that was Britney

I literally like some of the people on here are like 13-17 and can't remember/ weren't alive for the era of britney

eNLFwhT.gif

I'm 26, she's trash. Next!

can we go back to trying to hack publishing websites

come on gays think, we must be able to get these tracks somehow (I feel like im talking like a character from Scooby doo). 

It's actually getting really fucking annoying how you guys constantly go off topic or spam this thread with the same stuff day after day. This is a thread for Charli XCX, not Britney Spears. No one wants to sit here and listen to a bunch of annoying gays spamming each other about how one artist (who isn't even related to this thread?) has a crack addiction, and another doesn't. You guys are so. fucking. edgy. and cool! Get some better "insults" so the thread will be at least entertaining if you're going to keep derailing it with your nonsense. Thanks!

leak girls thinking about boys

Also editing this so I don't get attacked by y'all claiming "but we're discussing charli song titles!!!" I don't care about the *X artist would sound so good on *x song* by Charli!" since it's actually talking about a Charli song but why are we discussing Britney Spears' lipsyncing/dancing skills and shit here of all places?

just bumping this   :)

can we go back to trying to hack publishing websites

come on gays think, we must be able to get these tracks somehow (I feel like im talking like a character from Scooby doo). 

i support this message. does any of u study technology and stuff? let's hack something!

@@BabyBlue sis stop talking shit about a music icon, it's not even her thread. stop. 

why don't we spam her social medias talking about exchange tracks? idk something that she'll seeeeee  :defeated:

I legit tweet her every day/reply to all her tweets n instagram posts telling her to release no angel. We legit all should every day maybe she'd get so tired of it all she'll just send it to us like she was meant to send stuff to FCKYEAHcharli or whatever RIP.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

honestly having a debate about Britney is better than us repeating 'leak taxi' 'leak round and round' 'what about sticky' over and over and over again 

that's annoying too  :pft: and theres a britney thread on here so...  :um3: