Fluorine

Charli XCX

hello sisters from another lifetime i come bearing fruitful news and good tidings

i haven't gotten to listen to Charli's discog like I had hoped but I have given Vroom Vroom another trade deal and meeting and I've come to terms

I fucking love it

i feel fully like that bitch when those verses kick in i do not care who's in my way

tenor.gif

beepbeep

hello sisters from another lifetime i come bearing fruitful news and good tidings

i haven't gotten to listen to Charli's discog like I had hoped but I have given Vroom Vroom another trade deal and meeting and I've come to terms

I fucking love it

i feel fully like that bitch when those verses kick in i do not care who's in my way

tenor.gif

beepbeep

i hate discord but whatever you guys like

Rizi5ND.gif

i just think it would be cool to hear everyone, that way im not reading all this in my head like a psycho

xC7GhC2.gif

I fucking love it

tenor.gif

beepbeep

yes maam

xC7GhC2.gif

Guys im Iegit shaking :defeated: I dont know if I can do this :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

Ok talking srsly now. Deepweb can get really dirty but only if you want to see this kind of shit in there u know, many people use deepweb to read articles and some difficult and rare books to find on the regular internet. Just stay aware about links and some dark forums in there

i just think it would be cool to hear everyone, that way im not reading all this in my head like a psycho

xC7GhC2.gif

my english is trash

my voice will probably be google translate's voice with autotune

choli is shook

Rizi5ND.gif

i wish good luck on the ventures of miss cassie fighting the good fight on such a nonskinny browser and place, may yosemite bless u

come back a legend, skinny icon

tenor.gif

FUCK THIS SHIT....NOPE NO...NOPE NOOO....I JUST SAW SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT TO SEE....IM DONE WITH HUMANITY GOODBYE TO THIS IDEA :wowcry: 

this is my reaction to heterosexuals

Just caught up on the last few pages to see a bunch of gays arguing over Britney and the deep web when the priority is to have XCX3 in our hands 

you are 2 years late sis

Rizi5ND.gif

IM DELETING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW  :biblio:  

bitch i'm curious

Rizi5ND.gif