Fluorine

Charli XCX

the mess on here with collin still fuming over something that happened half a year ago when he was emailing xcx3 around over email prior to its leak then blames cybiko

ironically we leaked nothing or you'd all be able to shut up about taxi and those other 2015 demo songs that are over and done with

Leak taxi if it's over and done with

Dipdaddy :teehee:

Edit: Nvm... just saw u don't have it... I'm still a fan tho

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

it's better to wait to see what Charli has in store for this year than trying to doxx people for 2015 demos

Do you think ppl will be kind enough to leak taxi n others if she doesn't ever release them... I can't imagine a life thinking about those songs in HQ every day... n never hearing them... ):

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Do you think ppl will be kind enough to leak taxi n others if she doesn't ever release them... I can't imagine a life thinking about those songs in HQ every day... n never hearing them... ):

probably in lq like everything else eventually yeah 

d2z2Mep.png

it's better to wait to see what Charli has in store for this year than trying to doxx people for 2015 demos

Can you just atIeast teII us the fuII story of how the exchange tracks Ieaked.....if we're never getting them in HQ.....photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES